Ron LaBella, long time member & Head of Jerzee Devil, has passed away.
If you are a member of the Jerzee Devil forums, please pay your respects. His passing is a loss to the community.
Arrowhd has accepted my claim on the Purple Spyderco Military and has left it up to me to offer something appropriate, so it will not be a 1 for 1 but it should be very fair. If anyone thinks it is not a good offering I will not be hurt if you say so. Here it is:I would love to have it if possible. A 4 inch blade is perfect.
I like this knife and I'm not sure how this works but I got a zt562ti but the blade has a little scratches on it but it works really good I dont know how to put pics on here but I put it on Instagram if u want to see it
Items with the do not require a return PiF!
- Tighe Rod *T.L.E. Sharp #1514
- CRKT Fossil Brhowser87 #3962
- Buck Cadet Stockman *sabre cat #4451
- Leatherman Fuse stainless @Bellasdaddy #4569
- Kershaw Shuffle Poriggity #4821
- 2 blocks of soapstone & 1 bow drill kit @StrangeDaze #5459
- Kershaw Filter & Timberline Workhorse @South paw draw #5677
- Kershaw lockback @COSMO #5907
- Robinson Camp Knife & Kabar lockback @COSMO #5985
- Gerber Flatiron Brhowser87 #6189
- 3" Rhineland Cutlery @jaseman #6334
- Custom Fixed Blade @COSMO #6627
- Rat 1 D2 CF @dkb45 #6682
- Buck 673 & Ontario RJF 1911 @dkb45 #6990
- Kershaw Link Tanto, Kershaw Needs Work @kframe357 #7003
- Kershaw 1920 @South paw draw #7082
- Becker BK11 Recurve & CRKT Squid @StrangeDaze #7195
- BHQ morale patches @cf1969 #7330
- Buck 505 @Midnightrider70 #7380
- Top Pop Sunglasses @jlauffer #7651
- CRKT M16-14M B BearMGCHafter #7677
- Oakley Software backpack, (CRKT stiff kiss, streamlight stylus pro 2aaa, gshock g300-3av), Gerber USA made multi tool, Lindsey 1095 CF @dsalazar #7735
- Artisan Jungle Tanto @Eric black #7922
- Kellam Puukko + Allegheny Sheath @Deinos #8053
- XBox Live 1mo @Eric black #8077
- Hammer Brand English Jack @eisman #8310
- Ontario Rat 1 @StrangeDaze #8398
- Mod Voyager XL, Lansky system @David Mary #8484
- Crump fixed blade @fishiker #8582
- HI Khukri @RayseM #8618
- Ruike P865 @eisman #8712
- Flipper delete on 1 knife @David Mary #8916
- Tuyaknife Cebu Zacboy7 #9318
- Gerber Suspension MT (free to minors) bikerector #9330
- True Utility MT Poriggity #9433
- Rough Ryder 1980 Poriggity #9434
- Kershaw Blur, Browning 502 sbh06 #9455
- Schrade Med Stockman scrimshaw @chuck4570 #9463
- Tool set @bralexander #9513
- Schrade Golden Spike, Colt lockback, Imperial fixed, Case bottle jack @GasMan1 #9567
- Mora Bushcraft @Yimes #9569
- Sherwood 420 & Kershaw Amphibian @Sharp & Fiery #9579
- Esee 4 @RoachBelly44 #9588
- Steel Will Cutjack Poriggity #9590
Bikerector has accepted my claim on the Purple Spyderco Military and has left it up to me to offer something appropriate, so it will not be a 1 for 1 but it should be very fair. If anyone thinks it is not a good offering I will not be hurt if you say so. Here it is:
A Buck 110 style hand made leather Quick Draw holster complete with a Ka-Bar lockback. This is the real deal made by the guy in Arizona, it has many imitators, but this one is the nice leather with the snaps so it is easy on and off.. It is new, I bought it 2 years ago and never wore it. The Ka-Bar has a tiny side to side like most of these knives do. It is very sharp.
A Civivi Courser, a catch and release from here, I cleaned and sharpened it to a mirror edge. I love it, it is too small for my old hands It is lightly used. It has a light spot on the handle, one of my other Civivi also has that.
A new Two Sun Tanto flipper in D2, new with box. Love it, too small for my old hands.
And anything else I can fit into a Priority Mail Flat Rate padded envelope.
I made a mistake and got it crossed, I was claiming the Purple Spyderco with the 3 knives and the holster, that's about $150 of value I am guessing, so should be close to the value of the Spyderco.@JupiterPaladin & @arrowhd to clear some things up, I PM'ed Zacboy7 about the hogue auto I picked up from the thread earlier with the weak spring. I got it working to satisfactory level and with Zac's weak hands or wrist (something to do with stiff locks not being good for him) I thought the button lock auto would be good.
So he's taking that and wanted to offer something for it, which is what I've quoted. The purple millie should still be available for someone to claim.
Zacboy7 please correct me if I got that wrong. If you've claimed the millie also, and this is you're PIF for that, then that's great too. I'm not sure what convo you may have had with Arrow in PM's.
How big is it@JupiterPaladin I'm claiming the civivi offer up by @arrowhd. Per out pm. I'm offer up the Artisan cutlery Jungle I recently claimed. It ended up being way to big for me to carry. It seems I have a problem being attracted to knives that are to big. The civivi seems to be a much better fit. View attachment 1216269
Nice offer! That won't last long and don’t worry about the confusion, think we all are a little confused today. But the action and spirit of the thread seems to be alive and well.Bikerector has offered me the Hogue auto with the spring issue, so I am going to step up and offer up something that stings a little to part with.
A Spyderco Endura With the Emerson Wave and glow in the dark scales, plus the factory scales, like new in the box.
I am really sorry for the confusion and if I have claimed too much, I didn't plan it that way.
I also figured the bigger Spyderco is a better fit,and I have a wave attachment for it, so I offered up the Endura Wave, which is just too small on the body part.That's a good point, I don't know the value on everything, but I also like to fill the Flat Rate envelope with fun stuff to keep it ...fun.
This was in the mail today, thank you so much!
As promised, I got home from work. Here's an awesome picture of this beaut! I am floored by this. Wonderful action, and I absolutely love it! I have a feeling this one will stay in my collection for a long time. Thanks @Jason Puckett !!!I got the PIF from @Jason Puckett , the kershaw spec bump, today. I am a self proclaimed ZT/Kershaw whore.. and I'm a in love with this knife. Still getting used to the lock setup but I love it. Let's see if this photo will load.. nope, wont load photo is too large, I'll have to post it up tonight after I get home, but either way, thank you @Jason Puckett !!