"Huntcore Knives" (GRAPHIC CONTENT WARNING)

0_180edf_298c6879_XXL.jpg

Nice clean design! :thumbup:

You have real world design flair in abundance.

In a world crammed with knives that are gimmicks and props for themed play it's genuinely exciting to see something intelligently crafted to work in meatspace not just catch a mong on the internet.

Got to ask though, what is is about 3V that made you pick it for this rather than S90V or Elmax or whatever?

You have real world design flair in abundance.

In a world crammed with knives that are gimmicks and props for themed play it's genuinely exciting to see something intelligently crafted to work in meatspace not just catch a mong on the internet.

Got to ask though, what is is about 3V that made you pick it for this rather than S90V or Elmax or whatever?

Thank you, I love 3v of high mechanical strength. It allows you to not be as attentive to the action of a knife with a thin cutting edge. Even hardness 64-65HRc 3v has a higher strength than Elmax, and especially s90v

Last edited:
Totally with you on the toughness. I'm unaccustomed to seeing 3V on slicey looking folders though. Usually super hard carbides on those and the 3V on fixed blades that take more punishment.

“allows you to not be as attentive to the action of a knife...” Margin for error. I can skate with that. Cool.

That is one heck of a nice folder. I like the lines if the blade and those ergonomic looked scooped out parts on the handle. Stark, sleek and elegant...... Very businesslike.

Awesome thread! Love the Blue TRC knife. What are you guys putting over your gun barrels, why? To keep snow out in case you fall down?

Excellent pics as usual.

What is that black handled folder, pls?

It looks at least as good as the CRK in your comparison pic IMO.

Back