1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Peter R's Rapture... Only 30 made!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Custom Knives (Individual)' started by capid1, May 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. capid1

capid1

Jan 11, 2011
    I have one of Peter R’s Raptures for sale. This is the stonewashed version and it has not been carried but it has cut newspaper as I sharpened the edge using a 3micron diamond plate via the EP. I also have the box it came in. All pertinent info can be found here...http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...i-amp-s90v-Pre-order-thread?highlight=rapture
    I’m asking $460. SOLD!!
    First person that posts "I'll take it" gets first dibs
    The price includes all PayPal fees and shipping. I ship First Class w/ delivery confirmation and insurance
    I prefer PayPal but USPS Money order will work. The prices would be minus 3% with a MO. Please follow all applicable laws for your area concerning knife purchasing and such. No international shipping as of now.
    My Paypal address is borawe @ gmail.com (remove spaces). If you have any questions please email me at my Paypal address. Thank you for looking!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 5, 2012
  2. edctac

edctac

May 7, 2011
    PM sent with question

3. inlay

inlay Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 6, 2012
    I'll take it. Thanks.

4. capid1

capid1

Jan 11, 2011
    Inlay,

I apologize for not updating this earlier. The knife is on hold till tonight at 9pm CT. If the other buyer has not paid by then it's yours. Sound ok?

5. capid1

capid1

Jan 11, 2011
    SOLD to edctac

Last edited: May 29, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.