Phat Bob

Anyone know why this knife was discontinued? Or more importantly where I can get one?

Mine was stolen from my car during the summer when my girlfriend left it unlocked over night. I really miss that knife, it was my ideal knife.

They were probably discontinue for the same reason most things are - low sales. Sales drive what continues to be made by every company in the world.

I see them pop up occasionally on fleabay.

I had a production model for a few years and really loved it. I was able to pick up one of the limited editions with the D2 blade a couple months ago. Feel pretty lucky to have snagged one, just a great design and bang for your buck.

I've not seen that Dozier design before. Interesting.

BTW, one's up on fleabay right now.

Y'all let me know if your bidding on it and ill step away. I don't need it but I want it. Please say you are because I won't be able to stop myself unless it gets out of range lol.

Hi Abrasion!

I was able to pick up one of the limited editions with the D2 blade a couple months ago. Feel pretty lucky to have snagged one, just a great design and bang for your buck.

Where did You get this from? Just a lucky ebay shot?
i will be interested in D2 version.

Endel

Hi Abrasion!

Where did You get this from? Just a lucky ebay shot?
i will be interested in D2 version.

Endel

I was lucky enough to get it right here on the exchange, really lucky. I think it's only the second time I've seen one. Bathe other time the guy wanted $300 which is crazy!!!

Excuse my naïvity but what does said Phat Bob look like? Anyone got a picture? Spose I could Google image it but I'm mega lazy..

Young 'uns and their computatorizing machines. Always know how to make me laugh and feel stupid at the same time! :D

Back