Photo contest, shoot your Emerson's with a patriotic theme.

As America just celebrated a norther Birthday, I though it might be fun to see if we have any creative shutter bugs? So I am proposing a little fun contest. That will end Next Monday at Midnight.

Subject: your Emerson Knife, or knives.

Theme: Patriotic, Red White Blue, or Happy Birthday U.S.A.

I will pick a Best Photo at the end, and the winner will at this point have bragging right only.

**Best part is the Judge is a retired photojournalist, so I have done this before, and am hope we have some creative people in this group. Let's have some fun.

I'm no photographer but I'll see what I can come up with!! I'll post when I get home, I'm out of town right now.

I so want to do this too. I cannot think of a single idea and I cannot motivate myself to get the camera. I will though, I will and soon. I'm a yankee doodle dandy..

Ok, just had an idea... Now must execute... Let's see if I can pull it off!

Cool! Thanks, Nef.^
Oh, Nath just sent me a Coyote Tan handle scale for my HD7. I'll have to get a pic up. :)
Thank you, Nath.
rolf

mjmtg3.jpg

14vtycl.jpg

34rsr2c.jpg

Last edited:
The last time I wore this uniform was July 19, 2009. Any Marine knows the Corps wasn't always fun or easy, but I still miss it. Semper Fi to all the Bladeforums Devil Dogs.

uhaoaJH.jpg

The last time I wore this uniform was July 19, 2009. Any Marine knows the Corps wasn't always fun or easy, but I still miss it. Semper Fi to all the Bladeforums Devil Dogs.

uhaoaJH.jpg

What is more American that a U.S. Marine. Now did out your Dress Blue if you still have them, and get ready for the next Birthday Party on November 10, 2014. Number 239 I think.

I still have my dress blues, they would probably be a little snug if I tried to put them on. You are correct, 239 years this year

Everything except the wings were my step-dad's. I don't know where the wings came from, but they weren't his (bad eyes).

Oh man, my entry sucks. Pennypincher, can I have more than one entry? I had that basic background set up for something else and then remembered this contest.

I wanted to show you guys the black on red hardware too so I grabbed that ribbon and took three quick shots. I see what Pennypincher means about a theme a little better thanks to the other awesome entries so far. I'll do another entry if I could.

I know mine is no effort now.

Oh man, my entry sucks. Pennypincher, can I have more than one entry? I had that basic background set up for something else and then remembered this contest.

I wanted to show you guys the black on red hardware too so I grabbed that ribbon and took three quick shots. I see what Pennypincher means about a theme a little better thanks to the other awesome entries so far. I'll do another entry if I could.

I know mine is no effort now.

Enter away more images the merrier, I see three images I like. But am not say which one is a bell ringer. Too bad I am not offering some prize I am sure there would be a few more entries.

Back