The REK daily discussion thread :)

Nice use of your custom clip, kind of nice to see all the parts come together.

Thanks man, yeah it's exciting. I decided to carry it for a while, it's a nice smaller EDC size plus I wanna play around w/ the 10v at different finishes and geometry.

Finished these 2 damasteel clips up yesterday

i-tqqKWb2-X2.jpg
i-XDvkPG3-X2.jpg

Funny thing, all the hard work you can't see in the knife...it's all perfection...but those fingers, that's the money shot.

Funny thing, all the hard work you can't see in the knife...it's all perfection...but those fingers, that's the money shot.
Haha yeah man for sure a ton of time in this knife... Being the first :) I spent almost the entire day today finishing out the scales and lapping the pivot, playing around with pb vs Teflon. The Teflon will drop shut with no play... Pb aren't quite as smooth. I found that pb washers had some high/low spots on it so didn't sit flush with the tang fully.

Yeah... Got plenty of scars too hahaha

Exactly! Good eye ;)

And there is lock rock due to the lockbar not contacting at the front (but that was fixed last night with a slightly larger stop pin ).

Should be fixing the detent today :)

Same here in Spokane Wa. Went to Costco for some compost, twenty minutes before opening lines thirty deep, opened early, most carts had a case of cheap tp, single ply like in the gas station, the lady I ran into in line just wanted Vodka, at least it doubles as hand sanitizer.:rolleyes: Fun morning for sure.;)

Back