Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

Now that it’s open might as well…
And one more with a BK62…

Initially, very similar, but technically AND incredibly different. Just going to move that 62 over to the loaner pile and fondle this new beauty.
Hey now. Show that 62 some love. I believe you are the 4th owner (I was 2nd and did the scales).

I got a ups shipping notice. My kephart is due tomorrow. Look for another pic with a 62 alongside!

I got a ups shipping notice. My kephart is due tomorrow. Look for another pic with a 62 alongside!
And here we are! Great knife. Definitely a forever type of hard working tool. More robust than the BK62 in almost every way but the two aren't really that different in overall profile. Sheath is top notch as usual.

And consider the price for these two. With the BK62 setup I have (micarta and kydex), the CPK Kephart was only about $50 more. Insane!

JtUp3hQh.jpg

5SHlyIBh.jpg

wSACTQNh.jpg

aL6KjIqh.jpg

Burton Knut

Gold Member
The updated wood kit:
Boreal 21 in the pouch
Medium Chopper on the back
Council Tools Camp Craft Hatchet in the sleeve
D3V Kephart on the front
I could swap the hatchet for a carver or even something bigger, but I generally prefer to have the hammer. I could also drop the hatchet and or MC all together if I was trying to shave weight.
80BCB7DA-6CA1-4C52-BCD3-FD8FF93B1289.jpeg

- SpyderMan -

Gold Member
The updated wood kit:
Boreal 21 in the pouch
Medium Chopper on the back
Council Tools Camp Craft Hatchet in the sleeve
D3V Kephart on the front
I could swap the hatchet for a carver or even something bigger, but I generally prefer to have the hammer. I could also drop the hatchet and or MC all together if I was trying to shave weight.
View attachment 1607061
Sweet kit! Can’t go wrong with a Boreal 21. I’d like to hear your thoughts on the hatchet. Is it the Camp Carver with 16” handle?

BIGDORK

Gold Member
Those are the Walnut scales from the pre-order.
This is my first Kephart style knife, so I have nothing to compare it to but, it feels like a winner to me.
Great balance, the handle is fantastic as expected. Definitely wants to see some use
What scales are on that Kephart? Was never particularly spellbound by Kepharts, but I may reconsider getting one as a kitchen/utility knife, and I like the trad look of those scales.

Burton Knut

Gold Member
Sweet kit! Can’t go wrong with a Boreal 21. I’d like to hear your thoughts on the hatchet. Is it the Camp Carver with 16” handle?
It is the 16” Camp Carver and with limited use I really like it. It’s my ideal hatchet. I hope to really break it in this fall and cement it’s place in my wood kit. That being said, if forced to choose I’d take my MC over any hatchet, but thankfully I’m not forced to choose :)