Photos SharpByCoop's Gallery of Handmade Knives

MY GOD!! those are some of the finest fixed knives i have EVER seen!! EVER!!
i have fallen in love with knifes all over again!
thank you coop... do you only do work by commission?

Coop,

Does that gallery exist on your site somewhere as a gallery - something with a unique URL we could pass on?

Hi Learning: Thank you. We are glad you enjoy these as well. Hooked! (Yes, I work by commission: I get paid for this work.)

Joss: My Gallery specifically?

http://www.sharpbycoop.com/jalbum/index.html

Or do you mean the Gallery software? If so, go to JAlbum.net to see the variabilities for many styles, and my specific 'skin' is a paid-for skin called Fotoplayer (www.fotoplayer.com). Jalbum has many free skins. I found this one worth the $40.

Coop

Sorry, Coop, I thought I already posted in this thread. :eek:
Lord knows I've looked at it enough.
I don't have the words, how about..
FANTASTIC ! :thumbup: :D

Doug

I was happily impressed to see my client's work displayed so freely. Blade Magazine/May: From the Table of Contents onward there were twelve images shown:

My ad for Tim Britton's slipjoints
Bill Johnson / Sandra Brady
Mike Zscherny
Harvey Dean
Steve Hill
Joe Mandt
Mick Strider (Dave Abramson's knife)
Walter Brend
Mace Vitale
Dale Baxter
Final page: Stephen Olszewski

The latest Knives Illustrated also had five of my images, as did Knife World. I'm told Tactical Knives had some also.

It was an especially good month! :thumbup:

Coop

I was happily impressed to see my client's work displayed so freely. Blade Magazine/May: From the Table of Contents onward there were twelve images shown:

My ad for Tim Britton's slipjoints
Bill Johnson / Sandra Brady
Mike Zscherny
Harvey Dean
Steve Hill
Joe Mandt
Mick Strider (Dave Abramson's knife)
Walter Brend
Mace Vitale
Dale Baxter
Final page: Stephen Olszewski

The latest Knives Illustrated also had five of my images, as did Knife World. I'm told Tactical Knives had some also.

It was an especially good month! :thumbup:

Coop
You had three in the centerfold alone in Knife World.

You had three in the centerfold alone in Knife World.
Thanks for noticing, Joe! But.... wrong. FIVE including yours. :p :thumbup:

Mark likes my work.

Coop

I met Jeremy for the first time in Chicago last year. He gave me this delightful folder to shoot:

standard.jpg

Well, he's pretty diverse. Here he goes making clean again. Check out that 'thumbstud':

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

I loved the styles and fitment and action. Another maker to watch. :thumbup:

Coop

Thanks for noticing, Joe! But.... wrong. FIVE including yours. :p :thumbup:

Mark likes my work.

Coop
Ah...so you did. Your tag is actually in the picture on a couple of them. didn't see those other two.:eek:

I'm not that much into tactical/folders but the second and third knife are wonderfully clean and I love the flow of both of them.

Marcel

Coop I just spent some time on your web site and man it was a pleasure .. Simply put great stuff.

These were posted appropriately in their own thread. But, they are too glamourous to exclude here. I loved them all.

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

Coop

Likewise for these fixed blades. There are some VERY fine artistry and skills involved in the making.

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

Coop

WOW...love those Oleg Alexander knives. What comes to mind is a modern version of Jim Pugh's style.

Great looking work.

Peter

Thanks, Magnus! I am glad you posted a hello. For NO good reason (other than forgetfulness) I omitted your own great work. I will include it below. :thumbup:

orig.jpg

Coop

Magnus, the sword is a really special creation, in my mind's eye. And I have always loved the way you mate the sheath with the blade, this being no exception.

Back