Photos SharpByCoop's Gallery of Handmade Knives

I apologize for not updating this thread over the past YEAR. I have spent so much of my energy with the new Instagram media, which has been VERY effective for us (94,000 viewers as I type :confused: - Dec 2018).

In an effort for those to support the 'John White Memorial Best Bowie - 2018' I have added all qualified 'Bowies' into this thread for viewing. Amazing fixed blades!

My KnifeGallery.com website (link in sig) also has EVERY knife I have done in 2018 in Seasonal folders. They are a click away.

Thank you!

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

Oh man, now I gotta get me a new keyboard. I just drooled all over the old one and ruined it.

Glad as heck to see you back in my inbox, Mr. Cooper. Such a delight to be notified that you've posted something(s) new. Just unbelievable work all the way around.

Blues

** I am going to start posting my daily Instagram posts right here. I will add files directly into the BF server until I run out of space..... ;))**

Do you like ‘rope’ file work? Carved African Blackwood? A lonnnnn hamon? Have I got what you like….. ;) (IG@)JDoyleKnives created this one a few years ago and I’m just getting around to showing it off for him today.
Doyle_160506.jpg

L@@k at how sweet this is! Angelo Scotti crafts an *integral* hunter and adds in AMAZING mammoth tooth scales. Such precision grinds and finishes. (IG@)scotti.angelo
A smart exotic leather sheath compliments the work. What a privilege to admire or own!

xlarge.jpg

HEART pulsing beauty! The BEST in design, materials and *perceived* simplicity is Anders (IG@)hogstromknives . Red is the color of blood and LIFE! Live richly!
My blood pressure raised admiring this one. ;) Follow Anders if you aren’t already.

xlarge.jpg

love that Hogstrom

The damascus on the Mike Q bowie is mesmerizing!!!

Bill

I get to handle EVERY genre of handmade / custom in the world. Today’s visual offering is from the the INCREDIBLY talented #FabrizioSilvestrelli I am always impressed, but (now) not surprised at the level of COOL he brings! Not to mention the level of SKILL!

xlarge.jpg

Milling carbon fiber? You BETCHA! Brian (IG@)TigheKnives has been dazzling us for years with his swurvy intricate grinds. Here’s a TRIO of his latest ‘Tighe Down’ button-lock integral models.

They will be *available* in Las Vegas later this week at #TacticalKnifeInvitational2019 #TacticalKnifeInvitational @fiftyfiftyproductions

xlarge.jpg

xlarge.jpg

Back