1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Pics added and PRCE DROP! Caly 3.5 CF and Kershaw Skyline CF Special Edition

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by halden.doerge, Jan 24, 2016.

1. halden.doerge

halden.doerge I'll Sharpen Your Knife Gold Member

Aug 17, 2014
    Up for sale today I have two carbon fiber beauties:

First is my Spyderco Caly 3.5 in carbon fiber and ZDP189. It has the factory edge that has been touched up on a Spyderco ultrafine stone, and is super sharp. Solid and smooth, no issues. A couple tiny scratches on the 420j2 laminate portion of the blade as is typical with these. Comes with box and paperwork. This one goes for $120.

Second is my Kershaw Skyline in carbon fiber and s30v. This is the stonewashed BladeHQ exclusive. Centering and flipping action are perfect on this one. I have sharpened it to a hair popping mirror edge which you will love. This one also comes with the box and I'm letting it go for $OLD.

rice include USPS priority shipping and tracking and is NET to me via Paypal only. So either use the gift option or add 3.5% if using "goods and services". First I'll take it gets it. No interest in trades at this time, sales only.

PM me or email me at halden.doerge at gmail dot com.

Thanks!

Last edited: Jan 24, 2016
  2. ebar

ebar

Oct 24, 2014
    I'll take the Skyline CF, please.

3. halden.doerge

halden.doerge I'll Sharpen Your Knife Gold Member

Aug 17, 2014
    You got it! Email replied to!

4. d0nut

d0nut

Dec 5, 2012
    Seconds on the skyline if deal falls through?