Please, Please Help. Stolen Busse's

Hello,
Thanks for reading this, any help is GREATLY APPRECIATED.
1st, the reason im posting this, because we have
5f91cae8eba5dfdc1c65d0c5d49307ff.jpg
f479b3a84493c89c17e9026532712cf7.jpg
90f9fc8d7255c9c73688ae0f07ad0bae.jpg
793c81011d6369f5b0c6a7910742cc17.jpg
a small pool of suspects, (tweakers) and if i can find one of these blades on any For Sale sites (we all know which) and if its a Pawnshop selling from VANCOUVER, WASHINGTON or PORTLAND OREGON area. It would be ease to narrow it down from there.
And I know most of your Hogs GOOGLEFOO is way better than mine.
Here is the list and pics of blades stolen (also, there were things stolen that are way harder to reolace than even these blades, documents and such)
●Busse Fat ASH-1 Shark Face Carekoted
●HG55 LE #69
●HG55 Mill Over Run (large CBT, no CBT on the tip)
●CG HG55 Small CBT Sage/Tan & Black G10.
●Fat GW .27 Satin with Hand Shaped Tan Canvas and Penetrator tip.
● Satin SOB (No Number) black Canvas brick pattern.
IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO, PLEASE DONT HESITATE TO PM or EMAIL ME.
Thanks a Bunch for looking out.
Here are some pics.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
More Details:
This happened Monday.
I got home just before 3pm, all excited Cuzz the Mummy BT6 was waiting in the mailbox. (Good thing i shipped it to my parents house).
So i came home to signs of a breaking, a few things were stolen, believe it or not (as bad as these blades being stolen is, few things got stolen were even more important, and harder to replace)
Again.
Thanks for all your help, and good luck with your Googlefoo.
Drey

Man that sucks. I hate thieves. Hope you nab them and nail them to the wall

Oh man, horrible news. I'm very sorry you had this happen. I will do some searching.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'll keep an eye out. Similar risks of smash and grab in my area has led to most of our blades being kept in an anchored safe along with important documents and other valuables. Glad to hear it seems no one was injured.

Make sure you hit all the pawn shops in your area weekly and same goes for craigslist. I doubt they are knife guys so they won't show up here, but they will show up locally. And that is why safe's are a good idea

Man that sinks. I've had my eye on the shop you mentioned and do believe there's something shady about it but no proof.

I'll keep my eyes and ears out for you. Hope you find them soon.

Cops already contacted?,not that it will help much but.

The day i move into a home I'm going to have video cameras set up inside and outside. Not that i have anything worth much value or anything;), just that I don't trust nobody.

Sorry to hear this D, really hope you get everything back one way or the other.

I'll also keep eye out but dont really shop for Busse besides here.

Last edited:
Yes cops contacted, i kept doing research trying to find best cameras, postponing. Now any camera would help.
If any of you don't have security cameras please do ur self a favor, get one, soon.
It would make things much simpler

Yes cops contacted, i kept doing research trying to find best cameras, postponing. Now any camera would help.
If any of you don't have security cameras please do ur self a favor, get one, soon.
It would make things much simpler

Yup, an alarm and safe combo doesn't hurt either.

Aww man, that really sucks. So sorry to hear it. I'll definitely be on the lookout for any of those moving in our area.
Best of luck retrieving your goods.

You prolly already know this but Ill say it anyways.
Ask the Detective or Sheriff or whomever to please check the monthly state pawn reports. Im assuming Oregon has this capability. North Carolina does.
Just make sure the S.O. has pics and all the info you can give them. They will have access to all pawn shops in the state if Im not mistaken.
Sure hope this helps.

I despise thieves, even more than a certain presidential candidate.

I hope you get satisfaction.

I think you need to change your original post to say

If you have any info please do pm me or email me" or "don't hesitate"

Right now it says "please don't pm or email me"

Sucks! Good luck in tracking them down!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you need to change your original post to say

If you have any info please do pm me or email me" or "don't hesitate"

Right now it says "please don't pm or email me"
Thank you, thats what i started to write, but wasnt sure if the spelling on Hesitate was correct lol

Back