• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

PM2's and a BM-PRICE DROPS!

Please use danflys(@)gmail.com for communication as I don't always check my PMs here. Price includes shipping and PayPal. Post "i'll take it" followed my an email, my PP is the same as the email listed above. All these knives include boxes and papers.

- Spyderco Paramilitary 2 Black/Black, only carried once but never used. $old
Untitled by Danny Nystrom, on Flickr

- Benchmade 761 Ti Monolock, carried but not really used other than paper, still very sharp, snail trails on both sides. $old

- Spyderco ParaMilitary 2 Cruwear, this was my user and has a few scuffs here and there. A slight patina is starting to form on the lock face side, so slight that it doesn't show up in the pics. The action on this one is perfect and is still razor sharp since I haven't used it since its last sharpening. $old

- Spyderco Paramilitary 2 52100cf, only carried once but never used, so other than moving the pocket clip to tip up this knife appears as new. $old

Last edited:
I'll take the 52100 pm2

Edit: payment sent!

Last edited:
Back