The Cowbell Build Thread

Sorry guys, wrestling tournaments and a few days out of town took me out of the shop, now that I'm back the flu is kicking my ass.

Sorry guys, wrestling tournaments and a few days out of town took me out of the shop, now that I'm back the flu is kicking my ass.
Take care of yourself, I hope you feel better soon. I'm going to out a couple days I need to get a laser surgery on my left eye on March 9th for an issue I've been having.

No worries...get yourself better:thumbsup:.

Take care of yourself, I hope you feel better soon. I'm going to out a couple days I need to get a laser surgery on my left eye on March 9th for an issue I've been having.

Good luck Scott!

I've been meaning to post a thread about it but I've been full of Robitussin and Nyquil and could hardly focus on the the screen recently.

If anyone isn't aware, my favorite knifemaker has his own hosted subforum now. Check it out and at least say hello. Hosted Subforums are so hard to find without recent activity popping up on folks feeds.

Hanson Knives

For those of you that don't know, Scott is one of the biggest reasons that I make knives. He posted his work years ago and I was in awe, absolute jaw dropping awe. He really motivated me to pick up my game and move forward. Also, Scott is one of the most genuine people you could ever know. Just don't tell him I said that;)

I've been meaning to post a thread about it but I've been full of Robitussin and Nyquil and could hardly focus on the the screen recently.

If anyone isn't aware, my favorite knifemaker has his own hosted subforum now. Check it out and at least say hello. Hosted Subforums are so hard to find without recent activity popping up on folks feeds.

Hanson Knives

For those of you that don't know, Scott is one of the biggest reasons that I make knives. He posted his work years ago and I was in awe, absolute jaw dropping awe. He really motivated me to pick up my game and move forward. Also, Scott is one of the most genuine people you could ever know. Just don't tell him I said that;)

Yep, already there drooling over stuff:D

Working today with a pair of RedMeadow tools a pocket scribe and the Cowbell. thanks John hope you feel better. View attachment 1296271
Thanks Greg, glad that scribe came in handy, I use mine all the time. I hope the Cowbell is working out for you!

For some reason I didn’t get a notification when you tagged me. PM sent.
No worries, it seems like the notification system has been buggy lately.

Thanks Greg, glad that scribe came in handy, I use mine all the time. I hope the Cowbell is working out for you!

No worries, it seems like the notification system has been buggy lately.

What’s even weirder-er is that I’m “watching” this thread! It seems like only some threads pop up.

Hanson Knives

Huh? I never knew that Scott made knives.:rolleyes:

Feeling remotely human this morning, I've dropped 9 pounds since Saturday:eek: At that rate, it wouldn't hurt to be sick for another few weeks!

Glad to hear it John:thumbsup:. The weight loss is probably water weight, so will likely come back in no time:(.

Hanson Knives

Thanks for the kind words John, I really appreciate it. I've been super busy at work the past couple of days. I work 12 hr shifts but they're usually more like 13-14 hrs. Yes the sub-forum is still in its infancy yet, but hope to build it into something really cool. But one thing is for sure I have a lot to learn about managing it, I need figure out how to make stickies for one. Anyhow I would like to thank every one here how stopped by to check out the new forum, and also let everyone know that the eye surgery is pretty benign. I have a condition called Central Serous Retinopathy, it's caused by a build up of fluid that leaks under the retina and causes some blurry vision in the effected eye. They inject patient's with some sort of medication that goes to the leak in the retina and somehow shine a cold laser into the eye and close the leak up. The strange thing is I have to stay out of direct sun light for 5 days. So tomorrow I need to go out and buy a big sombrero and some big dark Elton John style sun glasses incase I have to leave the house. But in the mean time I'm going o see if can get some sheaths done.

Back