• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Pocket sheath for Northfield Fall Creek - SOLD

Sharp & Fiery

Leatherworks, Kydex/Holstex/Boltaron, Mods -Canada
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Just finished up 3 leather pocket sheaths for the Northwoods Fall Creek fixed blade.

All sheaths are wet formed and have great retention. These are not a “floppy” sheath like what comes with the Fall Creek. They are stiffer and hold the knife well. Attached is a Discreet Carry Clip for retention of the sheath to your pocket. I use veg tanned leather and I do not dye the inside of the sheaths so there is no accidental dye transfer to your knife.

I have 2 available, the one in the middle is light vintage brown with orange stitching. - knife not included - SOLD

The black one on the right lost most of my makers mark on the backside, so it will be at a discount. Tooled and stamped, light tan thread.
Knife not included - SOLD

F5DBA82A-493D-4F62-A409-90EF4D5101A6.jpeg

For questions or more photo’s please reach out via PM or directly in this thread.

Shipping from Canada. Payment options are PP G&S (USA) or EMT if you are in Canada.

Thank you all for considering.

Keep ‘em sharp!

Edit: More photo’s in post #5.

Last edited:
Just finished up 3 leather pocket sheaths for the Northwoods Fall Creek fixed blade.

All sheaths are wet formed and have great retention. These are not a “floppy” sheath like what comes with the Fall Creek. They are stiffer and hold the knife well. Attached is a Discreet Carry Clip for retention of the sheath to your pocket. I use veg tanned leather and I do not dye the inside of the sheaths so there is no accidental dye transfer to your knife.

I have 2 available, the one in the middle is light vintage brown with orange stitching. - knife not included - $73.00USD shipping included

The black one on the right lost most of my makers mark on the backside, so it will be at a discount. Tooled and stamped, light tan thread.
Knife not included - $63.00USD shipping included.

View attachment 1814436

For questions or more photo’s please reach out via PM or directly in this thread.

Shipping from Canada. Payment options are PP G&S (USA) or EMT if you are in Canada.

Thank you all for considering.

Keep ‘em sharp!
those are beautiful details on your veg. tan. stitching is on point, like damn machine perfect.

those are beautiful details on your veg. tan. stitching is on point, like damn machine perfect.

Thank you for the kind words. ☺️
A machine would make it so much faster and easier. Haha.

Thank you for the kind words. ☺️
A machine would make it so much faster and easier. Haha.
yeah saddle stitching long distances can really suck haha... i used to make a bit of leather stuff but never kept with it. ill see if i cant dig up some photos

Back