• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Post Labor Day Sale!!! - GEC, Case, Queen (Price Drops/Bundle Option)

Pàdruig

Reap What You Sow
Platinum Member
Good day, folks.

I have a number of knives up for sale. Same story, different day --- trying to thin the herd and replenish some funds.

All prices are as stated and include shipping/insurance via USPS Priority. PayPal is the preferred method of payment (G&S ONLY). (If there is international interest, please contact me to get a separate shipping quote.)

Though I reserve the right to deal with whom I choose, the usual "I'll take it" either here in this thread or via PM applies.

As I have more than a couple up for grabs and in the interest of keeping things as concise as possible, I am including a group pic of both the mark and pile sides. Descriptions are to the best of my observations and additional pictures are available upon request. All knives come with their original tubes and/or boxes unless stated otherwise.

Now for the knives:

GEC 531212 --- $100 (OBRO) SOLD
  • Equal End Cigar --- Moose Pattern
  • Clip and Sheepfoot blade configuration
  • Ebony covers (more brown than black) w/ hotdog shield
  • Condition: This knife was used when I acquired it. Someone sharpened both blades and not particularly well. There are scratches consistent with poor sharpening technique on the clip blade. The Sheepfoot has definitely been sharpened as well but it does not have the same scratches. Action is good and stout (consistent with a lot of earlier GECs) and centering is great. The etch is still present on the Clip but the etch that I think is supposed to be present on the sheepfoot is no longer there. This is a stout knife and will make a terrific user for someone. I can produce more pictures upon request.
GEC 128119 --- $65 $60 SOLD
  • Toothpick Pattern
  • Muskrat Clip Blade
  • Che Chen Rosewood covers | Brushed finish on bolsters and Serpentine shield
  • Condition: This knife is like mint. It has not been carried or been used to cut anything and still has its factory edge. The action on this knife is the best out of all the #12s I acquired, quite delightful actually. There are some scuffs on the bolsters but due to the brushed finish, one has but to look at it and it will get marked...
GEC 128119 --- $80 $75 SOLD
  • Toothpick Pattern
  • Muskrat Clip Blade
  • Copperhead Jigged Bone | Polished hardware and Bowtie shield
  • Condition: This knife is like mint. It has not been carried or been used to cut anything and still has its factory edge. The action is good but could benefit from a flush. Some bolster scuffs that should polish right out, not sure how there occurred.
GEC 933119 --- $85 SOLD
  • Ramsfoot Pattern
  • Ramsfoot Blade (Big Sheepfoot)
  • Oily Creek Bone covers with Tidioute shield
  • Condition: Used. This knife has been carried and used, it has the start of a patina on the blade and back spring. It has not been sharpened and still has its factory edge. The PPP etch is still intact. Action is pretty terrific. This will make a great user or a great knife to add to the collection with a bit of polish.
GEC 933119 --- $99 SOLD
  • Ramsfoot Pattern
  • Ramsfoot Blade (Big Sheepfoot)
  • Antique Autum Jigged Bone covers with Ram's Head shield
  • Condition: Like mint. Never carried, used, or sharpened. Action is terrific and solid, etch is intact, and it still has its factory edge
GEC 141218 --- $90 SOLD
  • Lick Creek Boys Knife
  • Clip main/Pen secondary configuration
  • Antique Yellow Jigged Bone covers with Northfield UN-X-LD shield
  • Condition: Like Mint. This knife has been carried a couple of times but has not cut anything that I recall and still has its factory edge. Action is excellent with the pull being sightly lighter on the pen blade.
GEC 062219 --- $99
  • Pemberton
  • Spear main/Coping secondary configuration
  • Dark Blue Jigged Bone covers with Tidioute Shield
  • Condition: Used but close to like mint. I've carried and used to cut a few small things but have not sharpened it. It still has its factory edge. It has some patina developing on back spring and some small scuffs on bolsters, nothing that can't be buffed out easily enough.
GEC 061119 --- $65 $60
  • Templar
  • Clip blade
  • Crusader Acrylic (red) covers with no shield and the typical Templar bolsters
  • Condition: Like Mint. Never carried, used, or sharpened. Factory edge and etch all intact. A cute little knife that will be nice for any collection.
(Bundle the three Case Barlows for $120 shipped)
Case CA58199 --- $45 $40

• Barlow
  • TruSharp Spear blade
  • Smooth Antique Bone with Case Shield
  • Condition: Like Mint. Never used, carried, or sharpened. This knife came with a proud tip. Case might take care of it through their warranty program but I am unsure. Could make for a good project knife for someone.
Case CA02867 --- $50 $45
  • Barlow
  • TruSharp Spear Blade
  • Blue Jigged Bone (no shield)
  • Condition: Like Mint. Never used, carried, or sharpened. Great action on this one and the F&F is decent as well.
Case CA23362 --- $60 $55
  • Barlow
  • TruSharp Clip main/Pen secondary
  • Turquoise Curly Maple Wood covers with Case shield
  • Condition: Used but close to like mint. Been carried a couple of times but not used to cut much and has never been sharpened. Bolsters have some good scuffing but should polish out just fine. Action is excellent and overall is a very pretty knife.
Case CA07018 --- $60 SOLD
  • Swayback Jack
  • CV Wharncliffe blade
  • Chestnut Jigged Bone covers
  • Condition: Like mint. Never used, carried, or sharpened. I think it could use a decent flushing as the action is a bit sluggish. Overall a decent knife.
Queen #49 --- $95 $85 TRADED
  • Cattle King Stockman
  • D2 Clip Main w/Sheepfoot and Spey secondaries
  • Amber Stag Bone covers with Queen shield
  • Condition: Like Mint. Carried a couple of times but never used to cut much that I can recall. Factory edges and etch still intact. Action is great on all three blades with the secondaries having a bit lighter pulls.

2IctxnW.jpg

WZk5Gk9.jpg

Last edited:
I'll take the 99 dollar 93

Sounds good. Please shoot me an email at ryunbagnall (@) gmail (.) com (also my PayPal address).

I can get this out the door today.

Back