• Spring cleaning sale: I've reduced prices on the BladeForums.com Logo Tshirts and PVC patches to move these out of here! We're down to sizes Large & XL on the shirts, but have plenty of every colorway left on the patches. Get them before they are gone! https://www.bladeforums.com/help/bfcmerch/
  • The search engine is not working correctly. We are aware of the problem and are working on a solution. Thank you for your patience.
  • I've implemented new password tools to try and cut down on the number of people getting their profiles compromised by reusing the same passwords that they have used elsewhere. If you are using a password that has been exposed in a data breach and is listed on haveibeenpwned.com you will get a notification to change it the next time you log in. When you choose a new password it will show you the strength; you will need a "Medium" strength or higher password for here, 8 characters or more in length.

Thanks for your support!

Post your Becker knives pics here

BK8 was a sample called the helicopter egress,Ethan was not involed it the design I heard,only 5 proto types were made. Cost factor was what killed the BK8 .

sodak

Gold Member
Last edited:

Bladite

ǝɹnsıǝן ɟo uɐɯǝןʇuǝb
Nice to see your pics again, Bladite.

128905360_5pLoN-M.jpg

I know who has one of these, but I think I insulted him with my offer a long while back. It promptly went back into the safe. :p

I don't think Ethan had much of a hand in that design, as I recall. Maybe he can elaborate a little more on the BK-8 if he pops in.

your pix too are a delight. i like the stump one - it looks shopped though :)

i have had a few more Beckers show up since the last photo fest - i could haev sworn i did a 7 way machax spiral, but i can't seem to find it tonite. drat.

just will have to wait for free time and good light again, and shoot them all over with the good camera :)

Bladite

Guyon

Biscuit Whisperer
Super Mod
Gold Member
i have had a few more Beckers show up since the last photo fest - i could haev sworn i did a 7 way machax spiral, but i can't seem to find it tonite. drat.

I remember seeing that one. :thumbup:

Here's my favorite. :cool:

bjmc035yr1.jpg

bjmc036tj0.jpg

bjmc037gu2.jpg

bjmc038ao9.jpg

"If you're not living on the edge, …you're taking up too much space."

Big Mike

Guyon, you should change your name to "Becker Whore" How much money have you given to Ethan? Like maybe $1000? How bout you Bladite?

Holy crap,some of you guys' have an unbelieveable collection of Beckers' going on!