1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Week 38 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Post Your Spydercos with Guns!

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by Jibbles, Aug 31, 2013.

1. Jibbles

Jibbles

Mar 6, 2013
    I just had an idea for a new picture thread on here.

Post your Spydie/Gun combos!

My all-time favorite pistol. HK P30L 9mm. It has a special place in my heart.
    Here she is with my smoothest folder, my black Manix 2.

[​IMG]

Here is my favorite EDC gun, my Shield 9mm, with what is quickly commingle my new favorite EDC blade (slowly edging out my G10 Dragonfly).

[​IMG]

And another two of my favorite babies. My nightstand gun and my beloved PM2.

[​IMG]

Hope you guys enjoy the mediocre pics :p

Now post yours! :thumbup:

2. Jibbles

Jibbles

Mar 6, 2013
    My all-time favorite boom-stick, Mossberg 590A1 Blackwater with Big Momma Manix XL :)

[​IMG]

3. Jibbles

Jibbles

Mar 6, 2013
    Any one more, even though it's not a Spydie, it's my 15 year old Ka-Bar. Decent knife. Sentimental attachment.

The SGl-21 has since gotten some goodies on it (Tromix Charging Knob, Krebs Safety, to name a couple). Also, the Bushnell red dot poo'd the bed, so I am saving up for an Aimpoint micro.

[​IMG]

4. Barman1

Barman1 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 21, 2013
    This is one of a number of combos I can put together but the Bradley photographs well with the S&W I believe. :)

[​IMG]

5. Sharpnessis

Sharpnessis

Aug 11, 2012
    I'll play.

[​IMG]

6. Jibbles

Jibbles

Mar 6, 2013
    Beautiful 629, Barman1. I need a S&W Wheelgun. Next on my list I think.

7. Barman1

Jun 21, 2013
    A little newer than the guy in my avatar... ;) but it's a great solid shooter.
    And thank you.

8. Jibbles

Jibbles

Mar 6, 2013
    I really just wish S&W made the internal locks on their revolvers an option, not the standard. I want a 340pd with no lock, but I'm reluctant to pay the money. I will more than likely get a lockless 442, even though I'm a big fan of .357.

9. M.FREEZE

M.FREEZE

Dec 13, 2012
    My Ruger 6 shot revolver with my two C22 Michael Walker knives, and my SpyKer
    image.jpg

My CCW Ruger LCP .380 with my C15 and C19 Terzuola knives, and my Equilibrium. Also my G-Shock watch
    image.jpg

10. Barman1

Jun 21, 2013
    I hear you. I haven't had an issue with the 629 Classic though but this isn't an everyday shooter due to more economical ammo choices available. And I'm a maniac about keeping them really clean and serviced.

11. Jibbles

Jibbles

Mar 6, 2013
    I was many years ago, but now I use and abuse 'em. I've just about made my AR buddies cry with how I run my SGL-21 lol

12. singularity35

singularity35

Mar 1, 2010
    Okay...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. moparmatt

moparmatt

Sep 2, 2013
    You guys with your fancy newfangled semi-autos, how about a classic? Plus my edc used and abused frn stretch

[​IMG]

14. 91bravo

91bravo Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 29, 2008
    [​IMG]

15. moparmatt

moparmatt

Sep 2, 2013
    91bravo is that a SS/Mariner 870?

16. 91wm6

91wm6

Nov 25, 2012
    Spyderco Gayle Bradley, and CZ P-01.
    [​IMG]

17. BuzzInTx

BuzzInTx

Aug 24, 2012
    Here's a bad pic of my Glock 19 and Spyderco Military.

[​IMG]

18. Barman1

Jun 21, 2013
    Hey moparmatt, here's one for you. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. moparmatt

moparmatt

Sep 2, 2013
    ohhhh real nice, I will get that R2 away from you one of these days...

20. Barman1

Jun 21, 2013
    I don't know, it'$$ really growing on me. [​IMG] ;)