Poverty pond and the BK11

Like you, my bk11 had been my constant companion on hikes. That was until i switched over to the bk24. Although, when camping, the bk11 is still always with me. As the bottle opener gets use when camping and not when hiking.

Im considering switching to the bk18 for a few hikes this year. The 24 has always been big enough for light day hikes but i think i want something a little bigger out there. When i hike for a few days, i have carried something in the 6”-10” range, as i need to be able to process wood

That's like your backyard, dude. :)
I need to use a macro lens to make a hike through my raised bed look like a safari. :-D

Like you, my bk11 had been my constant companion on hikes. That was until i switched over to the bk24. Although, when camping, the bk11 is still always with me. As the bottle opener gets use when camping and not when hiking.

Im considering switching to the bk18 for a few hikes this year. The 24 has always been big enough for light day hikes but i think i want something a little bigger out there. When i hike for a few days, i have carried something in the 6”-10” range, as i need to be able to process wood
I really like the 24 also.
The BK 11 is good for opening beers, cheers.
BK18 is going to be with me on a lot of hikes the summer.

This is the perfect time to get out there on a trail. Spend a couple days out in nature, get away from everything going on.... i’d be out there if not for the nights dipping so low and mostly the fact i have a 3 month old.

Chances are work is going to continue getting slower and weather is getting warmer. Ill probably get out there sooner than expected

Some great pics there Trailbum!
I’ve got a few really good trails around here. I need to make time to get the kiddo’s out hiking now that the weather is getting nicer. Thanks for the motivation!

Back