• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*PRICE DROP!* FSOT: 2 Rare Aluminum SMFs - CPM M4 and S35VN

Status
Not open for further replies.

evancamp13

Gold Member
Hey guys, I've gotten bit by the Performance Series/DDC SMF bug hard, so I'm trying to sell these off or trade for one of them. So I'm selling these bad boys:

SOLD>>>FDE/Bronze Aluminum SMF with S35VN, black oxide blade. Knife is in excellent condition overall, a couple of scuffs from carry on the blade and scale, has seen next to no use however. Still has factory sharpened edge and is in outstanding shape.

Black Aluminum SMF with CPM M4 blade!!! According to the gentleman I got it from, the previous owner dinged the blade at some point, so Strider fixed it by regrinding the blade to a recurve profile. Pictures seem to show more wear than is visible when just holding the knife, but it is a little more of a user than the first, in excellent condition however. Aluminum has a small scuff right next to the pivot screw that looks like the anodized finish was scuffed away, doesn't really go beyond that into the scale.

Prices are $410 each OBO NET! Or take BOTH for $800! Shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail flat rate, payment method by PayPal.

Open to trades for an MSC Performance Series SMF or DDC SMF, possibly others but those are the main two. Feel free to shoot offers my way however, worst I can say is no.

Thanks for looking at my post

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back