• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD Massdrop/MEE Pinnacle PX IEMs and 4 Nice 20mm Watch Straps

Jokkamofeenanay

Gold Member
Massdrop/MEE Audio Pinnacle PX Inner Ear Monitors (IEMs) - Highly regarded inner ear monitors with terrific sound. These are priced new on Massdrop at $115. I'm adding an aftermarket balanced cable made by BV (good quality "ChiFi" cable ) that I bought new for amazon for $30. Also adding SpinFit CP240-M double-flange, medium size tips that hit the sweet spot of comfort, sound quality, and isolation for me. The SpinFit tips were bought for $11 new on amazon. The cable that came with the IEMs has a mic and volume/playback controls built in, but I never used it for the talking on the phone, which is why I bought the higher quality aftermarket cable with no mic or controls for music listening only on a digital audio player.
$OLD PayPal G&S shipped TYD for everything listed above, also including a nice carrying case and a few extra tips, as shown in photos. I trashed the foam Comply tips that came with the IEMs, as they tend to get a little gross with use, and I didn't really like 'em all that much anyway.

https://imgur.com/gallery/VSM5aGh

Note:
  1. I took the advice of several reviewers and dremel-ed off the crappy, flaky black paint to expose the nice "raw" zinc housing, which I think looks much better. In fact, the non-Massdrop MEE Pinnacle P1 IEMs are basically the same IEMs (at a higher price), but with a different cable and the raw zinc housing with no paint.
  2. Although these IEMs can give you nice sound with a standard smartphone, tablet, etc., the MEE Pinnacles really sing (and get louder, naturally) with some amplification.
Four Nice Quality 20mm Watch Straps - These are just worn a few times, and although they look great, the hidden-style lugs on my Tutima Pacific 670 watch made changing straps to be an utter pain in the a$$. Luckily, the stainless steel bracelet on this watch is terrific, so I guess I can live without occasionally changing straps for a change of pace.
$OLD for all four straps (not selling any individually) - PayPal G&S shipped TYD. Great deal for four super-nice 20mm straps that cost $117 new.

https://imgur.com/a/eeAR02X

AlphaPremier "Bengal" Orange and Black Stripe NATO-style Strap
($36 new) - see description from BluShark's webpage below:
  • AlphaPremier Collection - BluShark's highest quality nylon watch band
  • BluShark 1.2mm thick silky smooth nylon
  • Deluxe hardware (brushed stainless version on this strap), including a premium buckle and flat keepers
  • Length: 290mm (11.4in.)
Da Luca Black Perlon Strap + Da Luca Orange Perlon Strap (each $30 new) - see description from Da Luca's website below:
  • Buckle: Black PVD
  • Length: 255mm
  • Thickness: 1.0mm (approx)
  • Our Perlon watch straps are made from super heavy duty thin pressed nylon material which is the strongest available. These straps are coated with a waterproof material and do very well with water use. Our buckles are also the strongest available and are pressed with our name to signify the quality that DA LUCA is known worldwide for.
Barton Black Crafted Canvas w/ Quick Release Built-n Spring Bars ($21 new) - see description from Barton's website below:
  • Swap in Seconds: Integrated quick release spring bars
  • Color: Black
  • Material: High Durability Canvas
  • Hardware: Brushed 316L stainless steel, solid tongue
  • Length: Approximately 8-inches. Fits wrists 5 1/2" to 8"

Last edited:
Back