• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Price drop Northwoods Norfolk stag GEC 33 stag 2011

Bo Sturgill

Gold Member
1)Northwoods Norfolk in stag 180.00 shipped PayPal goods and services the knife is a user and has a light patina on the blade but in great shape. A good snap and a medium pull. Have the Northwoods slip that it comes with.

2)Northwoods green jig ocoee sold sold sold shipped PayPal goods and services the knife is new I have the slip and coin I think I have the baggie but not 100% for sure.

3)Northwoods Lincoln jack in giraffe sold sold sold shipped PayPal goods and services. This knife is mint and comes with baggie slip and coin.

4)GEC ebony crownlifter sold sold sold shipped PayPal goods and services like new in the tube

5)GEC stag 33. 275.00. Shipped PayPal goods and services. From the first run not from this most recent run. #1 of the series mint in tube.

Shoot me a email for pics Bosturgill@outlook.com

If u want it just put I’ll take it and the number. I will go by time stamp or the order of email. Thanks and happy buying

Last edited:
Back