1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

(PRICE DROP! now $350)Have 4 knives,selling as a package deal

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by Brian Stanwood Sr, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Brian Stanwood Sr

Brian Stanwood Sr

May 3, 2018
    I have 4 knives up for sale as a package deal,all are in nice shape.A couple have been carried and used to cut cardboard,so two need to be touched up to be sharp again.1st one is a BENCHMADE 940 Osborne in green and S30V in box,2nd is a Spyderco Sage 2 in all TI and S30V and in box.both of these need to be touched up.
    3rd is a Spyderco Brad Southard with brown G10 and CTS 204P in almost excellent shape,not used much and still sharp and in the box.3rd is a brand new in box with pouch and all contents a MassDrop Ferrum Forge Crux all TI and S35VN,this has never been used at all.Letting these go for $350 now all in,including 2-3 day priority shipping.Thats cheaper than buying them one at a time,it’s a great deal! If you want pic’s?,you’ll have to message me and leave your email and I’ll send you some,thank you...

Last edited: Oct 5, 2019
    Bladefisher likes this.
  2. MauriceN

MauriceN

Oct 9, 2019
    Can you define “need touched up” and “almost perfect”? The photos you sent are very low res.

Thanks

3. Brian Stanwood Sr

Brian Stanwood Sr

May 3, 2018
    Yeah sorry about the pic’s,I’d send some more when I get home.Touched up means their not very sharp,been used cutting cardboard.Then almost perfect means been carried a couple times and used a couple times cutting cardboard.The Ferrum Forge Crux is brand new in box,just flipped it a time or two,the Spyderco Brad Southard is the same.

4. MauriceN

MauriceN

Oct 9, 2019
    PM sent

5. Brian Stanwood Sr

Brian Stanwood Sr

May 3, 2018
    All sold to MauriceN,thank you sir!