• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(PRICE DROP! now $350)Have 4 knives,selling as a package deal

I have 4 knives up for sale as a package deal,all are in nice shape.A couple have been carried and used to cut cardboard,so two need to be touched up to be sharp again.1st one is a BENCHMADE 940 Osborne in green and S30V in box,2nd is a Spyderco Sage 2 in all TI and S30V and in box.both of these need to be touched up.
3rd is a Spyderco Brad Southard with brown G10 and CTS 204P in almost excellent shape,not used much and still sharp and in the box.3rd is a brand new in box with pouch and all contents a MassDrop Ferrum Forge Crux all TI and S35VN,this has never been used at all.Letting these go for $350 now all in,including 2-3 day priority shipping.Thats cheaper than buying them one at a time,it’s a great deal! If you want pic’s?,you’ll have to message me and leave your email and I’ll send you some,thank you...

Last edited:
Can you define “need touched up” and “almost perfect”? The photos you sent are very low res.

Thanks

Yeah sorry about the pic’s,I’d send some more when I get home.Touched up means their not very sharp,been used cutting cardboard.Then almost perfect means been carried a couple times and used a couple times cutting cardboard.The Ferrum Forge Crux is brand new in box,just flipped it a time or two,the Spyderco Brad Southard is the same.

Back