• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Price drop on three oldies

These are all ‘80s era knives and I've used them all at some point, mostly camp knives before I could afford something better.

I'd forgotten I'd had most of these until I started doing some deep cleaning in the back of the closet, but it's time to send them on their way, and they are being sold all together.

Top to bottom:

CRKT Partner
Old Timer Schrade 165
Smith & Wesson

They're all about 8"-9" overall, with about 4"-5" blades. The Old Timer has a fair amount of patina and some surface rust. These will make good glove box knives that you don't have to worry about abusing or being stolen, or spares in a BOB that you don't have to worry about breaking.

fixed-jpg.1394556

I'm selling these all together and will only ship to CONUS, AK, and HI.

$100 $85 gets them all, PP G&S only, and all fees and shipping included in the price.

Thanks for looking,

Winston

I would be glad to grab that Old Timer if you were willing to split them up- and ship to my good friend in North Dakota?
Thanks in advance! :)

Appreciate the offer, but trying to clean house and as mentioned I'm selling them together. Thanks, but want to move them all.

Winston

Back