1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Price Drop-Price Drop GEC 44,25,65

Discussion in 'For Sale: Traditionals, Slipjoints, "Old Timey"' started by Zachary, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Zachary

Zachary Gold Member Gold Member

May 26, 2017
    Here are a few knives from my collection that I am ready to pass on to someone. I cover all fees and shipping in a flat rate box with tracking number. Please post I will take it in the thread and then communicate via PM or e-mail.

Please use PayPal goods and services to send funds. If you don’t like my price feel free to send me an offer with a number that sounds good to you.

All knives come in the original tubes with protective paper and are handled but not used carried or sharpened unless other wise noted

pictures here: https://imgur.com/a/1LnCWNp

#1- GEC 44 cocobolo/brass

Nice wood on this one. The clip point blade is centered but the pen blade sits slightly off center. I like the brass cartridge shield but I can’t keep them all.

Price-$110-100-90

#2- GEC 25 easy open satin sheepsfoot Che Chen rosewood

Perfect centering with excellent walk and talk.

Price- sold

#3- GEC 25 spearpoint Che Chen rosewood - user

This one has been used carried and sharpened. The blade is beginning to form a slight patina and the etching is beginning to wear off. The blade is centered and sharp. Great user.

Price- sold

#4- GEC 65 Lockback pheasant feather acrylic 9 of 25 with 09 stamped on the bolster

This is a great knife I just don’t like the pheasant feather acrylic as much as I thought I would. It has very good lock up when open and is centered when closed. This knife does not have the typical blade play that you see in a lot of GEC lock-backs.

Price- traded

Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
  2. HEMI 49

HEMI 49 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 9, 2018
    I'll take #2 GEC 25...….

3. Michael Bridges

Michael Bridges

Jan 30, 2019
    Seconds on the #2 25

4. cricks1492

cricks1492 Gold Member Gold Member