1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

(PRICE DROP) ZT 0801BRWCF and (SOLD) Benchmade 940-1

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by Hannibal24, Nov 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hannibal24

Hannibal24 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 15, 2014
    TERMS

I will generally honor the first unconditional "I'll take it" (via post or PM/email, with prompt payment), reserving the right to refuse sale. The prices listed are ALL INCLUSIVE, so the amount shown is exactly what you will pay via Paypal Goods or USPS money order. I cover fees (if Paypal) and shipping.

Please be certain that it is legal for you to own the knife before claiming or paying for it. I will not ship to the boroughs of NYC, per the policy of a number of online knife dealers. By purchasing a knife from me, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age.

KNIVES

If you have questions or offers, send a PM or email (or post your email so that I can contact you).

LNIB ZT 0801BRWCF #36. Safe queen. Never carried, used to cut, or sharpened. Good detent, flips great. Comes in original bubble wrap pouch and matching box. I can't believe I'm actually offering this for sale, but here it is. $525 PP Goods OBO MORE PICS

[​IMG]

BNIB Benchmade 940-1. Safe queen. Never carried, used to cut, or sharpened. Comes in original baggie, drawstring pouch, and box. $220 PP Goods SOLD MORE PICS

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 8, 2015
  2. SunsetFisherman

SunsetFisherman

Feb 4, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2015
  3. Hannibal24

Apr 15, 2014
    Email sent with PP info. 940-1 is SPF to SunsetFisherman.

Now SOLD.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2015
  4. SpydercoMW

SpydercoMW

Sep 30, 2015
    Seconds on the 940

5. Hannibal24

Apr 15, 2014
    Price drop to $525 OBO on the ZT 0801BRWCF.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.