1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

[PRICE DROPS] Benchmade 560BK-1 Super Freek & CRKT 7404 Fulcrum

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by darthkonquer, Apr 26, 2020.

1. darthkonquer

darthkonquer

Jun 25, 2016
    • Benchmade 560BK-1 Super Freek - Recently picked this up from another collector and while I love it I just don't see it getting carried over my other stuff. Previous owner swapped the black thumb studs to red ones (doesn't come with black). Previous owner also sharpened it to what appears to be the factory angle. It is still sticky sharp. Blade is in excellent shape with no major wear to note. Handle is also in excellent condition. Comes with box and an extra set of omega springs.
    $OLD G&S Shipped to USA

• CRKT 7404 Kommer Fulcrum - I always wanted one of these so I picked one up on eBay. It's such a fun design but we all know what CRKT quality is like. That said it's fun to fidget with and a cool old piece by CRKT. It has never been used or carried but it does have some rub marks on the blade from fidgeting. It also has some side to side play which if you tighten out makes it no fun to open. One of the 3 pocket clip screw holes is kinda stripped but I just took the clip off anyway. Comes with box & clip.
    $60>>>$50 G&S Shipped to USA

Not really looking for trades at this time but I will take a look if you have an offer. Feel free to comment or PM if you have any questions. Shipping only to address in PayPal so please make sure it is correct prior to sending payment. Thanks.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2020
  2. DeeMack

DeeMack

Sep 12, 2017
    Withdrawn

Last edited: Apr 26, 2020
  3. P2P

P2P Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 24, 2010
    Did the freek sell?

4. darthkonquer

darthkonquer