• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Price Drops - Case/Bose Arkansas Hunter and Greco Scagle Hunter

S_Canner

Gold Member
Case/Bose Arkansas Hunter - $230
This knife is in very good condition. It has been carried a few times, so it has some light scratches on the bolsters. The blade itself is pristine. It has never been used for anything more than opening envelopes and trimming a few hangnails, and is still factory sharp. The handle scales are a little mismatched in color, with the shield side being lighter than the other side. Comes with the original padded leather zipper pouch.
GT1UWVp.jpg

ZsM8kyb.jpg

L1AaQmX.jpg

3szRFZY.jpg

Greco Scagle Hunter - $240
I purchased this knife directly from Mr. Greco a while ago (the early 2000's I think). The knife is uncarried and unused and is in excellent condition. However, the blade does have a few light sheath marks and a couple small patina spots. The blade is just shy of 6" long, and is 52100 steel. Total Length is 11.37". The handle is constructed of leather washers, nickel silver, brass, and fiber spacers, with a stag end piece. The nickle silver spacers stand a little proud to the leather washers. The knife also comes with a custom leather sheath from Mr. Greco.
U8cSQer.jpg

a0OTAEw.jpg

VGaqoHw.jpg

FETzITa.jpg

9BcSkXW.jpg

YAx1Ebv.jpg

All prices include fees and USPS Priority shipping within the U.S.. PayPal G&S only please. Payment must be made promptly. I will not hold knives. No knife will ship until payment is received.

The first "I'll take it" gets it. Once you post in the thread PM me to exchange payment and shipping info.

Must be 18 to buy, and you are responsible for complying with any laws concerning knives in your area.

No trades please. Just looking to sell, unless you have a Direware Solo then I am sure we could come to an arrangement.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Back