• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

[PRICE DROPS] Craftsman, Frontier, Schliepper, Colt, Rough Rider

Production folders for sale here: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...man-Cold-Steel-RAT-Spyderco-Boker-A-G-Russell
Custom fixed blade for sale here: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1018992-Geisler-handmade-fighter

Previous sale thread (Traditional folders): http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/985890-Case-Camillus-Buck-GEC-A-G-Russell

Case CV large and mini Trappers Large Trapper SPF to fishiker, Mini-Trapper withdrawn: yellow delrin scales, small one marked with a company logo. good snap on all blades; $40. for both
Saleknives12-13-2012016.jpg

Carl Schliepper large stag Sockman: previous owner blued the blades, and did a great job. Great snap on all three blades. Very nice Stockman from Germany; $43.
Saleknives12-13-2012023.jpg

Saleknives12-13-2012024.jpg

Frontier, Schrade Copenhagen, Imperial Diamond edge, Sabre brand: SPF to pa knifeguy all carried & used, but all are in good to great condition, good snap on all blades, white Frontier has a small crack at the center scale pin on reverse side, Sabre has some bubbling of the plating on the bolsters, these will make great EDC's; $50. for all.
Saleknives12-13-2012017.jpg

Schrade Uncle Henry patterns, and a Craftsman: SPF to fishiker all carried & used, but in great shape, good snap on all blades except the Craftsman, spring on main blade is not as strong.$45. for all.
Saleknives12-13-2012015.jpg

Craftsman Stockman patterns: SPF to Mykel m top one made by Schrade, with nice peachseed scales, used & sharpened, but still has a lot of life left in her; the bottom was also made by Schrade I believe, same condition; $25. for both.
Saleknives12-13-2012021.jpg

Buck 317: SPF to fishiker carried & used, some play in main blade, very minor play in secondary blade. I had planned to fix this one, and just haven't gotten to it. $25.
Stanley large Trapper: made by Camillus, for a contract Stanley had through United Cutlery. Well made, rugged work knife. $16.
Saleknives12-13-2012020.jpg

Colt #CT206 Tear-drop Jack and and CT207 large Whittler: both come in nice boxes, and are great values for the money. Not used, but looked at a few times, so there are minor handling scuffs on them. $24. for both.
Saleknives12-13-2012035.jpg

Saleknives12-13-2012034.jpg

Rough Rider #RR301 large Stockman: unused, nice MOP, fit & finish is a little nicer than most of the patterns I've seen. $17.
Saleknives12-13-2012030.jpg

- First "I'll take it" in this thread gets it, with email or PM follow-up.
- Buyer is responsible for adhering to all applicable laws regarding ownership of any knife you buy from me.
- shipping included in price; USPS Priority mail with delivery confirmation, and insurance if value warrants it.
- Shipping to U.S. addresses only.
- If payment is received by tomorrow (Friday), I might be able to ship tomorrow afternoon, but it may be Monday. I cut my right thumb pretty bad tonight, so my dexterity is pretty limited right now.
- I'll take PayPal or USPS money orders. If paying by PayPal, I'll eat the fees. My PayPal is cnroles(at)sbcglobal(dot)net. Do not send payment until I confirm.

Last edited:
If you will take a postal monry order as payment I'll take these:
Schrade Uncle Henry patterns, and a Craftsman: all carried & used, but in great shape, good snap on all blades except the Craftsman, spring on main blade is not as strong. $45. for all.
Buck 317: carried & used, some play in main blade, very minor play in secondary blade. I had planned to fix this one, and just haven't gotten to it. $25.

fishiker - they're yours, pending my receipt of the USPS money order. Email sent with my address.

Doug Add: more pics sent via PM.

~Chris

Last edited:
Back