• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*PRICE DROPS* MEGA SALE! Spyderco, BUCK, Kershaw, and CRKT!

All knives are BRAND NEW except the Hinderer. Each knife comes with all original packaging and papers, except the Hinderer which only has the box and bag, no card.

First "I'll take it" followed by PROMPT PM and payment gets it. You have 1 hour from the time you post "I'll take it" to PM me and pay for the knife, or it will go to whoever calls "2nds, 3rds," etc. CONUS ONLY, no trades. All knives will be shipped USPS priority.

If you would like additional picturess of centering, lock up, or from any other angle, just PM me your email. Thanks for looking!

k99cno.jpg

2eek2th.jpg

1. Buck 110 S35VN Ultimate Hunter DLT Exclusive. Centering slightly favors show side. No rub. - $OLD

2. Spyderco Shaman M4 BHQ Exclusive - $OLD

3. Early Gen 4 XM-18 3.5 Spanto, S35VN. This is a user, but has been very well taken care of. Definitely needs a new edge. Has the Crusader shield engraved in the spine of the blade. Really cool! (See pic). Running on phospher bronze washers. EXTREMELY smooth. Great detent and flipping action. 50% solid lock up. Black/green scale, tumbled finish. - $OLD

4. Benchmade Griptilian 551-1701 DLT Exclusive. M390 blade, CF scales, brass standoffs. Centering slightly favors the non show side, but doesn't rub. - $OLD

5. CRKT M16-03S Classic. Aluminum scales, AUS8 steel - $OLD (These are $60 brand new!)

6. Kershaw Link 1776 BRZBW. 420HC steel. Blackwashed blade, bronze/orange aluminum scales. - $OLD

7. Boker Kalashnikov auto CTS-XHP steel - $OLD

Last edited:
I can't PM. Could you email me a picture of the other side of #6 that also shows backspacer.

sabre66 at live dot com

Thanks

I can't pm... can you send me a pic of the centering on the 110? Interested...
deleted @@@@ deleted
thanks!

Last edited:
Back