• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

PRICE DROPS: Olamic Swish, Wayfarers 247

Bladehog

Platinum Member
Hello all. Up for sale are 3 Olamic midtechs. I am the original owner and all 3 are unused and uncarried, with snappy firing and zero blade play. Case and certificate is included with each. I'm asking $565 PPGS a piece, or $1600 for all three. Feel free to make reasonable offers. The only trade I will consider is a mint WE 604DST.

Pics
https://imgur.com/a/FJIo16m

-Wayfarer 247: Scalloped TI handle, purple hardware, SW M390 blade, purple spacer and pivot with file work. Please note two small stains on blade, as delivered when purchased (detailed in pics). The spacer is deeper purple than it appears in the pics. $565 --> $485

-Wayfarer 247: Scalloped TI handle, gold hardware, satin M390 harpoon blade, gold spacer with file work. $565 --> $485

-Swish: S hole pattern handle w/ blue ano and blue hardware, SW PVD Elmax blade. $565 --> $485

Knives will go to first interested buyer to PM and make payment. Thanks, folks.

Last edited:
Back