• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

sold/withdrawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for sales only, please!

Price as listed is the cost to your door (TYD). These are cross-listed and time stamps will be used to determine buyer order.

Terms and conditions: Please post an "I'll take it" message to the thread, followed with a Private Message. If you don't have PM privileges, please post your e-mail address in the thread (and delete your e-mail after I respond.) Please don't post an "I'll take it" unless you unequivocally agree to the terms of sale noted in this post. Prices listed are the cost to your door via USPS Priority or UPS Ground. I will pay for signature delivery at your request. Extra insurance also available if you will cover the charges. PayPal accepted for payment. I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DENY SALE FOR ANY REASON.

Contiguous 48 US states buyers preferred, Alaska, Hawaii, and International buyers considered. If you live outside of the lower 48 US states and would like to purchase, please contact me directly before posting an "I'll take it."

All sales are final! Photos are current and reflect condition of all items, but please ask any questions you may have before buying.

FF Bushboot, A2 steel, TT and black scales w/natural liners and pins, white pinstripes. 0.12" thickness, 3.25" blade, 7.25" OAL. I think I've used this for opening some packages, but it's in great condition. It does have the very beginning of a patina developing, but it's hard to see unless the lighting is right. Again, no sheath.

Looking for $295 $285 TYD SOLD

KEb85Ys.jpg

unhzeZo.jpg

2LLZNPy.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back