1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

*PRICE DROPS* Para 3 LW M390, Benchmade, Kershaw

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by ndeezl, Nov 22, 2019.

1. ndeezl

ndeezl Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 18, 2008
    Hi All,
    The rules of the sale are as follows: you must be 18 to buy and its up to the buyer to know their local knife laws. Price includes PP fees and USPS Priority Mail shipping. I reserve the right to refuse sale. First to say I'll take it via PM, email, or post gets it. Please look at the pictures as they are part of the description. Not interested in trades at this time. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Para 3 LW M390 SOLD

NIB, hasn't been carried or used. Blade is slightly off center towards the clip side.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Benchmade Bugout $115 $105

Knife has been carried and used, still has original factory edge. There is some slight blade play when open. Comes with box and bag.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Zero Tolerance 0450 $150 $130

Knife has been professionally anodized by Bladeswelove, carried and used, has original factory edge. Rock solid lock up and perfectly centered. Comes with box.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Kershaw Volt SS & AM-3 $40 $35

Selling these two as a pair. The al mar has been carried and used, the Volt is pretty much like new. Al Mar has the box included, the Volt does not.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Again please let me know if you have any questions, thanks.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2019
  2. Eman816

Eman816 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 19, 2019
    If you drpp the price of the bugout if be interested

3. ndeezl

Sep 18, 2008
    Price drops on all. Open to reasonable offers especially if you buy multiple knives. Thanks.

4. jaeger7

jaeger7

Dec 1, 2019
    Hi! I'm interested in the para 3. Would you ship to Singapore tho?

5. ndeezl

Sep 18, 2008
    International shipping isn’t a problem if you’re willing to pay the additional cost. Please email me at nweiss010480 at hotmail if you’d like to discuss further. Thanks.

6. ndeezl

Sep 18, 2008
    Para 3 sold