• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Price drops: Spyderco Caly III ZDP, Alox SAKs +clips!, Buck Vantages, Benchmade, Kershaw

Status
Not open for further replies.

chiral.grolim

Universal Kydex Sheath Extension
Prices are USD and include shipping via USPS with tracking, international buyers must help defray extra. Buyer must conform to all national/state/local laws and assumes legal responsibilities.

Post "I'll take the ***** " indicating which knife and send me a PM or e-mail to follow up for payment information. Thanks for looking!

qCPxj4e.jpg

VcazCFn.jpg

Syderco Calypso III - ZDP-189 steel, Carbon fiber scales, used/sharpened but excellent condition, includes box, email for more pics, asking $old
O4HPAo6.jpg
8EFVfTD.jpg

Buck Vantage Avid 13C26 steel with Diamondwood Scales - barely used, razor sharp, flips perfectly, excellent lock-up (I can make a quick video if desired), perfect centering, includes original box, hard to find disco'd model. Has some wear on the scale-finish, but otherwise is perhaps the best example of a Vantage you could come across, I prefer it to the S30V. reposted to your door.

fksDV8w.jpg

xjD8OBv.jpg

kqdwDbf.jpg

Buck Vantage Force Select
but I have swapped the regular scales for a set of G10 scales from a Vantage Pro. The knife is otherwise brand new, never carried or used, includes box. It flips OK (not as well as the Avid above) and has a strong/stiff liner. reposted.
jcTty80.jpg
l68yr4F.jpg

Benchmade Bone Collector 15030-1
D2 steel, G10 handle, disco'd knife, used/sharpened but excellent condition, perfect centering, drop-shut closure, includes box/stuff, email for more pics, asking reposted
YfdnqSB.jpg

Kershaw EnerG 1740 - another disco'd knife, 14C28n steel, never used/carried although I did modify the pocket-clip slightly, rounding the tip to improve comfort and use with the pocket - it's less pointy now, you'd never have know it was modded if I hadn't told you ;) The knife is perfectly centered, flips beautifully - this is a manual flipper, no A/O spring, but the flipper is an 'actuator' separate from the tang of the blade. Knife has solid lock-up, it's just a bit too small for me. Other than the clip-fix, it is new-in-box (although the box says its 1740BLK which it isn't, this is the gray model with trak-tek insert) reposted

MVcwl5R.jpg

qMXDOHT.jpg

nTORT7I.jpg

yIiiFUn.jpg

I will list the multi-tools in the appropriate forum:

These are production Victorinox SAKs, all purchased new-in-box, then modified by addition of a pocket-clip directly to the non-presentation alox scale (orients the knife for right-front-pocket tip-up carry of main blade).

These make great gifts and are very office-friendly. Adding the pocket-clip increases the likelihood that the owner will carry and thereafter enjoy using the knife. Don't miss out!

Prices are USD and include shipping via USPS with tracking, international buyers must help defray extra. Buyer must conform to all national/state/local laws and assumes legal responsibilities.

Limited Edition 2018 Berry-red Pioneer ($58)
Green Pioneer ($52)SOLD
Silver Pioneer X ($58)
Red Pioneer X ($60) - 'knifecenter' on plate
Electrician ($55)
Rancher ($55)

If you don't see a model you'd like clipped, just let me know and I can order and clip one for you. I do have a Black Farmer and another black Pioneer waiting for a clip, will list those in the future but you are welcome to claim one now.
Here is a link to more photos: https://imgur.com/a/gzGsrYt

The gray clips are a bit darker than the silver scales (I can polish them further), the black clip looks really good on the dark-gray and the black scaled Pioneers. The clips are stainless steel, the screws are tapped directly into the aluminum. Other than the addition of the clip, each knife is brand-new-in-box.
1x2qGp6.jpg

RYeF5I9.jpg

7TsXBcT.jpg

RM8ZTtt.jpg

64xyNFD.jpg

bWI757g.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back