1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Week 51 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C244GP Native Chief
    Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco C244GP Native Chief G10 + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships! Be sure to read the rules before entering!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Dec 21 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 50 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Kizer C01C Sheepdog Ki4488A & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, Cold Steel Stickers & Boker Tree Brand Hat , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Price Drops!! Spyderco Manix 2 $75, Twosun TS19 $30

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by OfficerCamp, Oct 21, 2019.

1. OfficerCamp

OfficerCamp Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 11, 2014
    4 Nice knives for sale tonight!
    https://imgur.com/a/fgOW5Wj

First is a ZT 0562 CF with a 20CV blade, titanium frame and ball bearing pivot. Used, tuned and has a convex edge on it, could use a sharpening. Action is awesome, detent is perfect, shakes shut. Will come with a soft case. $old Shipped ConUs PayPal

Next is a Kizer Laconico Intrepid. Carried a few times, doesn’t look like I cut anything with it. Light signs of being carried. $old Shipped ConUs PayPal

User Spyderco Manix 2. Nice action, sharp edge, looks good. $old Shipped ConUs PayPal

last is a TwoSun TS19. Original owner smoothed over some rough edges and used lightly. Very nice action, drops shut once the detent is overcome. There’s a little detent ramp too. Titanium, lock bar insert, D2. $old Shipped ConUs PayPal

thanks for looking!

https://imgur.com/a/fgOW5Wj

Last edited: Oct 22, 2019
    abbazaba likes this.
  2. Dyads

Dyads Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 30, 2019
    I'll take the ZT 0562. PM sent.

3. OfficerCamp

Feb 11, 2014
    Replied. All yours!

4. BenjaminRush

BenjaminRush Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 17, 2015
    I’ll take the intrepid!

5. OfficerCamp

Feb 11, 2014
    Payment received thanks!

6. OfficerCamp

Feb 11, 2014
    Price drops on Spyderco and Twosun!
    $75 and $30 respectively

7. Dyads

Dyads Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 30, 2019
    I’ll take the Manix 2.

8. RoadDog66

RoadDog66

Jul 12, 2012
    Does the Twosun come with it's box?

9. OfficerCamp

Feb 11, 2014
    nope. You’re not missing much though haha.

10. RoadDog66

RoadDog66

Jul 12, 2012
    I'll take the Twosun TS19.

Sorry for delay, got busy at work and forgot to check back on BF after shift. Could you email your PayPal to (deleted)

Last edited: Oct 23, 2019
  11. OfficerCamp

Feb 11, 2014
    Sent you an email sir! Delete your private info if you’d like to.

12. RoadDog66

RoadDog66

Jul 12, 2012
    Payment sent for TS19. Thanks again.