• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Price Drops! Unbeatable Prices on 4 Killer Blades!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Available for sale, (sorry, no trades at this time) I have 4 knives total: 2 Bark Rivers and 2 LT Wrights. All are in like-new condition and come with a nice leather sheath. These are awesome blades and I hate to let them go, but I just don't have room for them anymore.

From top to bottom:
-LT Wright Genesis with scandi-grind, 3V steel, Drunken Micarta Burlap scales with orange liners. Comes with JRE Industries leather sheath. SOLD
-LT Wright Outback with flat saber grind, 3V steel, Natural Micarta scales with mountain man scallop treatment and matching lanyard bead. Comes with JRE Industries leather sheath. SOLD
-Bark River Bravo 2, rampless with custom full height convex grind, A2 steel, Black Canvas micarta scales. Comes with Sharpshooter leather sheath. SOLD
-Bark River Aurora LT, 3V steel, Curly Birch Burl scales. Comes with waterproof-treated BRK leather sheather. SOLD
IEorWMw.jpg

GjolWw2.jpg

Y9adKrB.jpg

kKSnhta.jpg

71ryBYX.jpg

NRAlY7F.jpg

2WXROOg.jpg

Terms and conditions: Please post an "I'll take it" message to the thread, followed with a Private Message. If you don't have PM privileges, please post your e-mail address in the thread (and you may delete your e-mail after I respond.) Please don't post an "I'll take it" unless you unequivocally agree to the terms of sale noted in this post. Prices listed are the cost to your door via PayPal, fees and USPS Priority shipping paid by me IF SENDING TO A US 48 STATES ADDRESS--INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ADDRESSES AND PAYPAL ACCOUNTS PLEASE SEE DETAILS BELOW! I will pay for signature delivery at your request. Extra insurance also available if you cover the charges. PayPal preferred, Money orders considered. I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DENY SALE FOR ANY REASON.

International buyers: Add 5% to listed prices. The costs of shipping + insurance will also be your full responsibility. Buyer beware--If customs seizes your package, if it gets lost in the mail, etc., I will not be held liable for your loss beyond the recovered amount as dictated by insurance. Know your local laws.

Thank you for looking!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back