• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Price Reduced - Hess, Gerber, Bark River, Blackjack, Ontario, Wohlwend

First “I’ll take it” followed by a private message gets it. Must be 18, legal to own, etc. Paypal preferred. All prices include paypal fees and shipping, CONUS only. No trades at this time, raising funds for another project. I live in a rural area and my local post office was destroyed in a flood, so I’ll be headed to an alternate post office at least once a week to ship. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up since I know how eagerly I await a new knife.

Bark River Wolf River – 1st production run, fiddleback maple handle, mosaic pins. Used in kitchen for a couple years. Unfortunately, I dropped it once and it landed on the corner of the handle, chipping out a piece of wood. Could be sent back to Bark River for repair. Sheath has been treated with Sno-seal, comes with original box. Price $SOLD.

GrYBR9d.jpg

ZTG7dip.jpg

2OJ7ZoA.jpg

AS37M6e.jpg

Blackjack 125 Heavy Hunter – Stacked leather handle. Used on several hunts, carried, etc. Has some patina and staining. Small low spot in blade finish from factory. Original heavy duty Sharpshooter sheath as well as a kydex cover I made for dropping this into my pack. Price $SOLD.

psznywg.jpg

51TfXHy.jpg

FlI81QB.jpg

hh9nOhB.jpg

Hess Hunter – Stacked leather handle, made in Gladestone Michigan. Used and carried, shows some patina and staining. Price $SOLD

6UitTSc.jpg

xbE0gky.jpg

JOTFmhd.jpg

Gerber Yari II – CPM S30v combo edge. Lightly used. Previous owner added tiger stripe finish to blade, painted parts of the sheath green, and added braided cord. Blade 4.25”, overall length 9.25”. Aluminum scales. Price $90

FYJYfnA.jpg

5NZX4zM.jpg

iouo9t8.jpg

Ontario Pilots Knife - Has been sharpened and used a little, still in great shape. Sheath has the original sharpening stone and sticker on the back. Price $SOLD

M6Pcbvi.jpg

paYUBVO.jpg

yl5msBY.jpg

Mark Wohlwend II – Drop point, micarta handles. Has heavy patina and light pitting from being used in the kitchen on a regular basis. I rounded the scales, as they were a bit blocky as received for my taste. Comes with heavy duty right hand sheath. Price - $SOLD

SZkLFUX.jpg

SbsPd5M.jpg

UXUvJ0P.jpg

Last edited:
Back