• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

USA/SA Customs

Note: Knives withdrawn until after G11. If you're interested in anything please feel free to PM me.
USA

• CMF Metalworks Crusade V1
  • Mike Nguyen Galileo
  • Larevo Knives Laterus
  • Les Voorhies Medium Simplex

South Africa

• JDVD Kenpachi

Czech Republic

• TK Knives Juggernaut

No Trades at this time, thanks!

All knives come with COA, cards, or whatever came new unless otherwise stated. All knives are LNIB unless stated otherwise, one reason they’re up for sale.

Note: These knives are cross-posted, I may be adding/removing knives as they sell or don’t sell, so check back! Note again: Some of these are selling as I'm posting this, if they don't fund I'll mark the price back in.

Rules of engagement:
First “I’ll take it” followed up with a PM gets the knife. I get email notifications with PM's, I don't check the threads often. This sale is cross posted, so getting my attention first helps!

Payment:
Prices shown are PayPal Goods & Services. Price listed is total cost to you!

Shipping:
Cost includes insured priority USPS shipping to CONUS. You'll be required to sign for the package. If you’re outside the CONUS let me know before you buy so I can work with you regarding shipping.

Qualifications:

Ideally you have some feedback on Blade Forums and are at least a Gold member so you can send/receive PM's. You must have a valid Pay Pal Address in the CONUS.

Additionally:
You must be at least 18 years of age, a resident of the USA and are responsible for compliance with any state or local knife laws. Seller holds no responsibility for self-inflicted wounds or other dangerous/stupid behavior.

Thank you for looking!

CMF Metalworks Crusade V1 (last made) Mint
Nichols San Mai, hyperdrive black timascus show scale/clip
cmf-t.jpg

Immaculate build quality and action that has made Ian one of the most in-demand makers of 2019.This is a stunner.
[click for pictures] [action]

Mike Nguyen Galileo – slim version Mint
Norris San Mai blade, clip & backspacer, Blackwood CF and eggshell finished Ti
nguyen-t.jpg

This knife is 100% hand made with the perfection of a CNC build. Recent build. The action is superb and construction flawless.

Larevo Knives Laterus Mint
Norris Damascus blade & clip, copper strike CF, hand-tooled copper back spacer, copper pivot (yes), orange peel anodized Ti.
larevo-t.jpg

Beautiful and unusual bolster lock knife by Jason, and the action is everything you’d expect from this knifemaker. I picked this one up from Blade Show 2018.

Les Voorhies Simplex Mint
S35VN, silver tweed inlayed in marbled CF
simplext.jpg

Faisal Yamin design, this knife is bigger than it looks. Action is superb for such a heavy blade, it has serious thwack. Feels great in hand if you like them large. Very small amount of detent play can be detected. Otherwise cosmetics, lockup, centering etc. all perfect. Only came with a cardboard box but I'm throwing in a nice plush zippered taco. Get an incredible custom for about the cost of a Reate!

JDVD Kenpachi Excellent
N690, CF
kenpachi-t.jpg

This is the knife that started me down the South African path. The action and build are wonderful. It might look a little quirky to some, but feels awesome in hand and is an absolute joy to play with. The only noticeable wear on this knife is some slight scuffing/snail trails on the clip.

TK Knives Juggernaut Very Good
N690, titanium
tk-t.jpg

Incredibly thin behind the edge, these guys remind me a lot of Mike Gavak. 100% handbuilt knife from the Czech republic, quirky but purpose driven. Some slight scuffing/snail trails on clip. Wonderful knife.
[click for pictures] [action] [review]

Last edited:
I'll take the Tillamook. PM sent.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Back