1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Put some Fire in those Stockings at Ransom Wilderness Co.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Gadgets & Gear (Dealer)' started by FeralGentleman, Nov 25, 2019.

1. FeralGentleman

FeralGentleman RansomWildernessCo Dealer / Materials Provider

Nov 13, 2013
    Ransom Wilderness Co is fully loaded with the awesome Procamptek line of fire starters ready for the holiday season. These make great stocking stuffers and gifts for your woodsman friends or your favorite backyard BBQer. Discounts on bulk purchases so you can pick some up for yourself as well.

We already have the lowest prices around on these products (if you find any lower, let me know!) and all orders over $99 Ship Free within the USA.

Click here to shop our selection: Procamptek at Ransom Wilderness Co.

Fire Plugs at Ransom Wilderness Co

Fat Rope Stick at Ransom Wilderness Co

Fire Strip Roll at Ransom Wilderness Co

Wax Wood Stick at Ransom Wilderness Co

Last edited: Nov 25, 2019
  2. FeralGentleman

Nov 13, 2013
    Snow has already covered the ground in a lot of areas. Winter is here! Don't get caught out wet and cold - these are some of the best Fire Starters around when all your natural materials are cold and damp and you need a fire right now.

Procamptek Premium Fire Starters at Ransom Wilderness Co

3. FeralGentleman

Nov 13, 2013
    Christmas is fast approaching. USPS Recommends online orders to be placed by the 20th to arrive in time for Christmas with Priority shipping. Though I generally have good luck with the USPS, I would not wait that late if I was ordering something online!

Check us out for some excellent gift ideas (or treat yourself)

The Ransom Wilderness Gear Shop

Handmade Knives at RANSOM

Shop the RANSOM Fire Collection

Our Brands: Procamptek Fire Starters -- Osprey Knife & Tool -- Cohutta Knife -- Russell Gardner Knives

[​IMG]

4. FeralGentleman

Nov 13, 2013
  5. FeralGentleman

Nov 13, 2013
    Time to order Christmas gifts is rapidly running out. No worries! e-Gift Card options are now available on our website. No fees, no expiration, no BS - an awesome gift idea for your outdoor friends and family

Ransom Wilderness Co Gift Cards