Q for CRK re: anodized engraving?

Would you all ever think offering anodized engraving as a service? Like, if someone wanted their name engraved and then anodized red?

Thanks much!

Clay

------------------
Clay Fleischer
clay_fleischer@yahoo.com
AKTI Member A000847

Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the recipient who doesn't get it.

Clay:
Thanks for the question! A very valid point that we had not yet considered. I spoke with Scott, our workshop foreman, and at this point in time we are not able to offer anodized engraving as an option.
Thanks,
Mark

Thanks for the quick response. Just a thought, something perhaps to consider for the future.

Thanks!

Clay

------------------
Clay Fleischer
clay_fleischer@yahoo.com
AKTI Member A000847

Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the recipient who doesn't get it.

COOL that would be awsome and would definitely sell me on a SEBENZA I ave always thought of personalizing my own handle or getting my initials on a knife that I own, and I think that would be a great idea...

CD,

I'm with you. I'd also like to be able to send my large plain in and have it come out as a "decorated" version or something close to a "decorated."

I don't see it happening though......Only means that I have to purchase a "decorated" Sebenza.......

But, that means more money!!

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Will the tooth fairy make visits to adults?

------------------
GigOne
"Livin' Life - Full Throttle"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The metric system did not really catch on in the States, unless you count the increasing popularity of the nine-millimeter bullet."

CD,
It is my understanding that the color red cannot be reached through anodizing titanium.
smile.gif

You know, I would send in several of my Sebbies for blue/purple engraving. Come on CRK!

------------------
"Hi, I'm Fish, and I'm a Sebenzaholic..."
copfish@aol.com

Back