• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Quartet of blades

Hi all. Selling some knives that don’t get used much.

Sales to US50 and PayPal only.

Claim it here and follow up with a PM please.

1) LT Wright Small Workhorse in A2 and Matte Natural Canvas Micarta, the sheath has been wet formed. I bought this knife about a month and a half ago. Very comfortable handle, but I’ve got others in the same size range and this one has to go. Used a couple times, may see some patina. SOLD

2) Bark River Mini Fox River in A2 and DIW w/ mosaic pins. Carried and used this very functional knife. This one has some light patina and comes with wet formed pocket sheath. $175

3) ESEE 3HM and Candiru, selling together.
3HM is new, but I did dye the scales black. Candiru opened a couple Amazon boxes, hence the scratch on the coating. Other than that, unused. SOLD

t1fbqs8.jpg

xKdLvq6.jpg

lZ3ppTi.jpg

Last edited:
Hi all. Selling some knives that don’t get used much.

Sales to US50 and PayPal only.

Claim it here and follow up with a PM please.

1) LT Wright Small Workhorse in A2 and Matte Natural Canvas Micarta, the sheath has been wet formed. I bought this knife about a month and a half ago. Very comfortable handle, but I’ve got others in the same size range and this one has to go. Used a couple times, may see some patina. $110

2) Bark River Mini Fox River in A2 and DIW w/ mosaic pins. Carried and used this very functional knife. This one has some light patina and comes with wet formed pocket sheath. $175

3) ESEE 3HM and Candiru, selling together.
3HM is new, but I did dye the scales black. Candiru opened a couple Amazon boxes, hence the scratch on the coating. Other than that, unused. $120

t1fbqs8.jpg

xKdLvq6.jpg

lZ3ppTi.jpg

FrK2cIT.jpg
Hi, Im interested in the ESEEs. What do the sheaths come with? It looks like the 3 has a belt clip? Does the Candiru?

Hi, Im interested in the ESEEs. What do the sheaths come with? It looks like the 3 has a belt clip? Does the Candiru?

Hey there, it’s actually the other way around.

The Candiru has a belt clip that I’ll send out. Both ESSE’s are teklok compatible. The 3 has the screws on the sheath, but no clip.

Hey there, it’s actually the other way around.

The Candiru has a belt clip that I’ll send out. Both ESSE’s are teklok compatible. The 3 has the screws on the sheath, but no clip.
On second thought, Im going to pass. I need to stop buying so many knives.. haha Sorry to bother you. Good luck.

Back