• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Queen D2 Trapper & Stedemon Titanium S35vn

Hi everyone. BOTH KNIVES SOLD
I’m selling two very different knives.
First, plenty of pics of both here: http://imgur.com/a/7y3u0T8

$80 obo for the Queen
$100 obo for the Stedemon
Would sell both as a package for $150. No trades plz. Detailed descriptions below:

The Queen Cutlery is a D2 Walnut Trapper. It is brand new in box, and comes with a buffalo leather slip, and it is a Looker! However when I got it it needed some tlc to be at its best. I’ts been cleaned, polished, and tuned to the best of my ability. It’s got decent walk and talk, and a little blade “movement”, not what I would call “play” by any means, but it doesn’t lock up like a sebenza or a top notch GEC bank vault, however Still a highly functional knife and not an issue at all. The blade steel is a pretty good treatment of D2 actually, and when I got it, the Spey blade had a large recurve in it. I have corrected that to perfectly straight and sharpened it to a .1 micron hair whittling mirror polish. I was going to do the same to the clip blade, however I decided to leave it alone as many guys like the slight traditional recurve in the clips, and let the new owner sharpen it to their preference. Knife is a stunning looker and everyone I’ve had take a look at it goes man this is a beautiful knife. I had a lot of fun working on this one!

The Stedemon is something of a surprise stunner to me. I picked it up as a project knife to practice anodization on only to get it in hand and realize it was simply astonishing! The build quality, lockup, blade grind, titanium work, ergos, flipping action, anodization, pivot design, etc all rival MUCH more expensive knives. Reminds me of my ZT0562cf. These sold for around $200 new and I think the quality of this knife easily rivals knives in the $250-300 range. It truly is that good.S35VN blade steel. I decided to find something cheaper and less quality to be my practice titanium knife and sell this one to someone who will carry it and enjoy owning it as it has truly impressed me. It has some very minor pocket wear on the sides and backspacer giving it a hint of a stonewashy look, but there is no actual “wear”, dirt, grime, etc. lockup is like an absolute bank vault, no wear at all on the blade. Perfect grind symmetry. Comes shaving sharp.

Last edited:
Back