1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ka-Bar Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday July 27!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  4. Week 29 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Ron Flaherty Folder , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Queen Mountain Man!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Traditionals, Slipjoints, "Old Timey"' started by stuff_things, Sep 6, 2018.

1. stuff_things

stuff_things Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 28, 2015
    Hey all,

I have a beautiful example of what Queen can/could produce when they put their minds to it!

It's the amazingly robust Mountain Man in brown linen micarta. I'm going to assume its D2 steel, but someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

The blade is centered, walk and talk is smooth and snappy amd the blade locks up with minimal lockback "play". Edge is keen and the entire piece looks unused.

Comes with its box. Asking $80. I cover fees and shipping.

USA deals only.
    No trades please.
    Email me or send me a PM: [email protected]
    First "I'll take it" here or privately gets it.
    I may choose to deal with whom I please.
    Thanks!

PICTURES↓↓↓

http://imgur.com/a/p8DLr4G

Last edited: Sep 6, 2018
    Uncle Timbo likes this.
  2. neal70

neal70

Jun 3, 2015
    Beautiful knife, wish I could, more than you know. That aside, anytime it says “Tool Steel” on the blade(with Queen or Robeson, I believe) it’s D2.

stuff_things likes this.
  3. stuff_things

Apr 28, 2015
    Thank you sir. I figured as much and have read something similar.

Send me a PM if you wanna make an offer. Going to drop the price anyways.

4. stuff_things

Apr 28, 2015
    If someone wants this, just shoot me a PM. Bills are stacking, thus I need some fundage. Thanks!

5. Will perkins

Will perkins Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 14, 2018
    I’ll take it if still available

neal70 likes this.
  6. neal70

neal70

Jun 3, 2015
    Well, at least one Perkins got it!:thumbsup: