Question concerning certain Master's traditional outfits

Hi there Donna,

You are right. It's quite obvious that most of the masters from Wiley's book that wear them are from the south of the Philippines, or either southern stylists.

The traditional clothes originated from Malaysia, Indonesia and Borneo. Look at their similarities. Remember the 10 Datus?

I think your best bet to get them is to go to the Philippines. Unless you just want the vest. IISPORTS have them.

[This message has been edited by Rommel (edited 05 December 1999).]

400 years or so of Spanish influence has effected the way of dress as well.( yes I can hear the moans in the background of native this and that..) The PKA style fighting sport top, the Escrima vest and tops look alot like..( oh gosh!) spanish jackets of the colonial period...
Yes, they are cool. Prof Presas NEVER wore onre before he came here. In the old days a tee shirt and loose pants was official uniform..There are lots of companies and sites selling diffeent versions of these uniforms..
you'd look good in one Donna..We are ordering some soon..check with me off line and we'll ad your order to ours..LOL!

Back