Question for Blues.

Is there any remedy available to me for having two (so far) of my postings deleted? These postings contained no derogatory or insulting commentary or "flaming arrows" and the first was entirely innocent as to content and topic---the second was done deliberately to see if the first were a fluke or mistake---ditto the deletion! Now I read that the post should have been locked, moved, archived or closed. Since that was not done, and since it appears that what was done violates house rules, I can only wonder about redressing the grievence.

Bullhamster,

Welcome to the forums.

You haven't mentioned which threads the problem occured in. But, if you are referring to the recent threads on the BattleBlades Forum the issue has been addressed.

You may want to read the "This is a shame" thread for some of the details.

n2s

Bullhamster, indeed some threads were deleted. I am somewhat confused as to how you posted them though, as your info says this is your first post (welcome). Is it a new name? If so what was your old name so I can know who you are? Thanks.

If I remember correctly, BullHamster was a bit of an anomoly.

He had posted numerous times, but his net overall posting count (according to some moderators) was zero (0).

There were concerns with post intent and content.

First off, it is entirely possible for a thread to disappear from view without being deleted(moved to Backend) It is possible this happened to the thread in question

Secondly, Bullhamster why don't you tell the whole story. How you continued to ask questions that you received the answers to via private emails. How you asked vague leading questions(that you already knew the answers to) and how you continued to give your skewed opinion in such a way as to draw out more controversy. Your only intent was controversy not discussion.

Bullhamster, that is considered trolling and that is why your threads disappeared.

Bullhamster is an anomally, we on the net call him a troll.

<b>..........If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, and looks like a duck, then it's a duck.</b>

Hmmm, wait a minute something isn't right here. A second ago this seemed to fit rather well, but now I just don't know how the damn ducks fit in to everything.......

As for making Eric mad, do a word search on his name and read his posts. You do not need to be a troll to anger this man or earn his enmity. And it does not have to be a Busse issue for him to trample on the ideas of others.;)

Originally posted by Eric Isaacson
how you continued to give your skewed opinion in such a way as to draw out more controversy. Your only intent was controversy not discussion.

I'll just repeat what I said before, I think it still fits. Leading, skewed opinions to draw out more controversy.

If you really wanted answers all of this should have been handled off-line. You just want to cause trouble.

I won't post to this thread again, and I don't think anyone else should either.

Email me privately if you really want to discuss it.

I think I see a new class of warrior arising. It is the "New Warrior Keyboard Class." These warriors master the art of ripping and shredding posters on Internet forums. They practice daily comming up with snappy and cheesy insults that they can throw at their Internet enemies.

Why don't you Keyboard Warriors give it a rest. You dudes get flustered over internet postings. It makes me wonder how you operate in the real world. You guys need to chill.

Back