[QUOTE=oge14;9803497] alright now go beat it up.[/QUOTE]

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by stjones, Jul 16, 2011.

1. stjones

stjones Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 23, 2010
    She's a beater now!!!
    Put her on fire duty tonight.

Her first victim.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Processing.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Beauty feather/fuzz stick. Easy as pie with this knife. The right side is the V edge and the left was the convex. I found a little more control with the V as the convex side wanted to bite in. A little practice and it'll be easier.
    I use this as a match.
    [​IMG]
    The stack.
    [​IMG]
    Mag dust filed with the LM Wave used to light the fuzz stick (match) and then the stack.
    [​IMG]
    Voila! Fire.
    [​IMG]
    Some chopping. Didn't think to count the swings but this is a beastly chopper!!!
    This isn't any more then 30 whacks. :cool:
    [​IMG]
    After the beating!
    V edge side
    [​IMG]

Convex side
    [​IMG]

Hit the handle with my baton.
    [​IMG]

2. Tyrade83

Tyrade83 Half man, half bear, half pig Gold Member

Aug 17, 2010
    [​IMG]

ATTA BOY! Now all the piglets take note, THAT is how you treat a safe queen! After at least 12 years of peace, the light of day treats her good. Now go beat some more coating off 'er!

Last edited: Jul 16, 2011
  3. Bigfattyt

Bigfattyt Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 23, 2007
    Great first use!!!

That demonstrates my one concern with my B11, that I might eventually smack the handle with the baton. But my comforting thought is that I can get a new handle put on it if I ever ruin it.

The hand comfort more than makes up for the fact that the ResC is less impact/cut/dumb-a$$ resistant than the Micarta.

4. BigLebowski65

BigLebowski65

Apr 28, 2010
    :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::D:D:D:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Great pictures too.:thumbup:

5. stjones

Feb 23, 2010
    Guilty as charged!!!
    I was making sure I didn't smack a finger. I didn't do very well as that was pretty close!!

6. jcl-MD

jcl-MD

Aug 30, 2008
    Nice!!

7. R0CKETMAN

R0CKETMAN

Mar 21, 2011
    Dang skippy. Way to get her all dirty. "Safe queen?....don't need no stinkn safe queen"

8. JavaHog

JavaHog

Sep 1, 2004
    Damn. Jones got some stones. Didn't waste any time. Not even a second thought. Awesome!!!

Now go sell the box and paperwork so you can get some cash back to buy another beater!

9. Flatsman007

Flatsman007

Apr 13, 2010
    Now that's what I was thinking. Great pics. Take no prisoners or safe queens.

10. Bigfattyt

Bigfattyt Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 23, 2007
    Mine will eventually get cut. I have a very very sharp pointy double bladed battle axe in my safe, and occasionally something falls over onto it, and gets cut. I had a Trailmaster with the krayton handle that got cut that way.

11. oge14

oge14

Jun 14, 2007
    that is awesome brother!!! i love to see infi taking a whopping. i can hear collector's screaming from here, good for you in enjoying your knife.

12. Edw00d

Edw00d

Jan 21, 2008
    New handle? Certainly not the same as the stock one, as the original molds are long gone, right?

13. Tyrade83

Aug 17, 2010
    I would bet that Jerry has a box of handles left for warranty replacements. But if not, the new Basic handles should work.

14. stjones

Feb 23, 2010
    Hey T, when are you gonna get pics up of the twin? ;) :D

15. Tyrade83

Aug 17, 2010
    It looks just like yours :D

But a LITTLE more shiny still. When I come down to visit, I'll give her a good Jonesing