• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*RARE* Kershaw Mini Cyclone zdp-189 blade/titanium framelock $140!

Hey everybody, for sale today I have a rare Kershaw Mini Cyclone with the ZDP-189 blade and titanium framelock (model #: 1636 TIZDP). It comes with the original box and is in very good condition, but I will call it lightly used. Ny that, I mean that the original owner flipped the clip to tip up, and honed the edge to a very nice, almost mirror finish. Its definately an upgrade from what you get from the factory. I dont see any evidence that the knife was ever used for cutting as there arent any scratches or wear marks on the coating. The only marks that are on it are on the handle and they are extremely light "snail trails" or just a few light spots where the bead blasted titanium was smoothed over more than the rest.

Like other Cyclones, this one can be either assisted opening or manual, your choice. There is a small switch on the back side of the handle that controls that. The blade centering is very close to perfectly centered in the handle when closed and the lockup is right about at 50 % and very sturdy. Enough to make it click open with a positive click but not too much, so it has room for wear. Thats about all I got for this one, if you have any other questions, dont hestate to ask, thanks!

Im looking to sell this super quick, so I'm only asking $140 for this one shipped anywhere within the continental US.

The first person to claim "Ill take it" in this thread and email me at Sebenza3 @ gmail . com (minus the spaces) will get it.

Please be ready to send funds through paypal before claiming it. My paypal address is sebenza3 @ gmail. com* (without the spaces)

First "I'll take it" posted here in this thread, followed by an email to sebenza 3 @ gmail. com ( without the spaces ) gets it.

You must be 18 or older to partake

Thanks for looking!

That's a good price I'll take it
sent you an email
paypal sent!

Last edited:
Alright, looks like this one is sold pending funds to Mr. Fishface5 above. I noticed that you don't have an email account linked to your account, so I send you a visitor message. My paypal account is sebenza3@gmail.com . And I can get it sent out to you in the morning. Thanks my friend!

Back