1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

reate mini horizon d $260 shipped, cheap price, mint, need it gone

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by Michael Coulon, May 13, 2019.

1. Michael Coulon

Michael Coulon

Apr 24, 2017
    hey guys, letting this one go. its basically brand new, but I cant find the box or anything to I'll have to pack it up in a random box. lockup is solid, action is glass smooth, and blade dead center. still has factory edge, shaving sharp.

asking $old obo
    I'll cover g&s fees and shipping.
    no trades please, conus only please[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 18, 2019
  2. Biginboca

Biginboca Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 17, 1999
    I will take this per our PM’s. Please send Paypal info when you have a chance, thanks.

3. Michael Coulon

Michael Coulon

Apr 24, 2017
    sold thanks guys!