• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

REDUCED Again: Fiddlebacks

PRICES REDUCED!

Several unique fixed blades for grabs. I'd love to hold on to them, but as they say....life happens.

**Please note that I have an extremely busy schedule and may not respond immediately, but will do so ASAP. Best thing to do is post "I'll take the ......" here in this thread and follow up with a message. Thanks for your interest. PM/email with any questions.

CONUS shipping included. I will only ship overseas to well know members of this forum for an additional charge.

1) Malanika Pukko - New/Unused, 80crv2, hammered flats, Black Locust Burl and brass. Original sheath included. SOLD
2) Osprey Knife & Tool Vildmark - New/Unused, 1/8" Tapered CPM154CM, textured flats, Dyed Buckeye Burl. $340.00 > $320.00 SOLD
3) Fiddleback Little Lady - New/Unused, 1/8" Spalted A2, Ironwood, black liners, white pinstripes. SOLD
4) Fiddleback Patch Knife - New/Unused, 1/8" Spalted A2, Kudu Bone, black liners, white pinstripes. $300.00 > $280.00 > $270.00 *please note that there is a faint mark on one side of the blade's bevel only visible in bright light. I could not capture it with my camera.
5)
Fiddleback Bushcraft Jr. - New/Unused, 5/32" Tapered A2, African Blackwood, blue and white racing stripes! Beautiful knife! $320.00 > $300.00 > $290.00
6) Fiddleback Drop Point Renegade - Very lightly used. Looks like new. 1/8" Spalted A2, Camelthorn ALERT! Black liners, white pinstripes. $320.00 > $300.00 > $290.00
7) Fiddleback Bush Hermit - New/Unused, 1/8' Tapered and Spalted A2, Beautiful Osage, black liners, white pinstripes. $320.00 > $300.00

Last edited:
these come sheaths?
The Malanika Puukko comes with it's original sheath from the maker.
Number 6, the Fiddleback Renegade will come with an aftermarket sheath.
No sheaths for the others.
Thanks

Back