1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

-Reduced- Custom Dogleg

Discussion in 'For Sale: Traditionals, Slipjoints, "Old Timey"' started by dispatch184, May 17, 2018.

1. dispatch184

dispatch184 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 9, 2015
    Good evening everyone. Two very pretty knives for sale. Please post that you will take it followed by a PM or email request. The dogleg will come in a padded case and the GEC in the original tube. Prices include shipping and PP fees. Feel free to make offers.

Dewayne Chancellor Dogleg jack in very nice jigged ivory bone. CPM-154 steel, hand rubbed satin finish with swedge and long pull. Stainless liners, bolsters and shield. Mill relieved liners. Closed length 3.85 inches. Like new condition, centered, pinchable, flush at half stop and open. Closed it is just slightly sunken. I have to rub my finger across it to tell. IF you grip the bolster firmly and the tip and try you can feel a slight blade play. Its minor and you have to intentionally try but worth noting. This knife feels wonderful in hand, fills up the palm and you don't see this color jigged bone very often. Priced to sell at $295.00 now $229.00

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

GEC #74 SFO Heartland Clip. 1 of 50. Autumn Gold jigged bone. Great condition, never sharpened, carried a couple times. Typical light wear marks and one very small spot on the blade under the nail nick (see picture). Centered, pinchable, excellent walk and talk, no blade play. These are very rare and do not come up for sale often in this SFO model Asking $Sold

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 18, 2018
    warrenwrench and Methuselah like this.
  2. Kiro

Kiro Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 17, 2017
    I'll take the heartland clip

3. dispatch184

dispatch184 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 9, 2015