• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Reduced - Rare BHK Blind Horse Knives for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys,

I have had some Medical bills hit my family recently and have a Surgery coming up so I will be selling off most of my collection of Blind Horse Knives Customs LE versions, and Monthly Specials with a couple of LT Wrights and one Battle Horse. Have a large collection so if you are looking for a specific model let me know I probably have it. Let me know if you would like additional pictures.

New Blind Horse Knives Forest Trail with box and leather Kydex sheath. This is one of the best feeling Blind Horse Knives in a Full Flat Grind and Black G10 Scales. Great Survival Knife with an awesome combo Sheath! Asking less than what I gave for it of $Sold Includes Priority Shipping to your door. Also Included with this Knife is a slightly used Mora 2000 Stainless Steel knife, in case you get into rain and have to put the FT up for free.

Forest Trail Specs

Steel 01 Tool
Point Drop
Grind Flat
Blade 5.125
Handle length 4.575
OL 10
Thickness 0.1875
Handle Black G10

Mora 2000 Specs

Steel Sandvik 12C27
Point Straight
Grind Scandi
Blade 4.250
Handle length 4.450
OL 9.00
Thickness 0..098
Handle Black Plastic Green

imagejpg7_zps471d874a.jpg

imagejpg3_zps01194ff4.jpg

imagejpg5_zps930b6fb0.jpg

image.jpg1_zpsixepuayb.jpg

Blind Horse Knives BHK Rare Frontier First Antler Patch Knife

New, Rare Custom Blind Horse Knives Frontier First Patch Knife with Antler handle. 01 Tool steel with Full Flat Grind with Custom Sheath. Would make a great Traditional Skinning Knife! Asking $110 Includes Priority Shipping to your door.

Custom Antler Knife Specs

Steel 01 Tool
Point Drop
Grind Flat
Blade 2.25
Handle length 5
OL 7.5
Thickness 0.125
Handle White Tail Antler Bone

imagejpg3_zpse15b661f.jpg

imagejpg1_zpsa245ceeb.jpg

imagejpg4_zpse264a4fb.jpg

Blind Horse Knives BHK Rare Lumberjack AT C-Tek Knife

This is a Custom one off of the November 2012 Monthly Special Lumberjack AT. This one has been handled with thick Green C-Tek Scales and is a A Steel Code A2. Comes with Leather Sheath and Original Box. Asking $SOLD Includes Priority Shipping to your door

Lumberjack AT Specs
Steel A2
Point Clip
Grind Saber
Blade 4.25
Handle length 4.575
OL 9.125
Thickness 0.15625
Handle Green C-Tek

image.jpg1_zps3u0bjued.jpg

image.jpg2_zpsi2qguzkk.jpg

image.jpg3_zpsneka4ggi.jpg

Blind Horse Knives BHK LE Lil’ Jack Knife

For Sale, Brand New One of the first One Hundred marked LE June 2013 Monthly Special Lil Jack with matching Kydex/leather Sheath. This one has a dark and polished handle and a thin Convex Grind making this a slicer. Wonderful sheath design that holds the knife in by a kydex clip. Would make a great little Skinning Knife. Asking $Sold Includes Priority Shipping to your door

Lil Jack Specs
Steel A2
Point Drop
Grind Convex
Blade 3.0625
Handle length 4.1875
OL 7.25
Thickness 0.09375
Handle Black Polished Micarta

image.jpg2_zpsja3bvd19.jpg

image.jpg3_zpsdo18vclu.jpg

image.jpg1_zps9twlzwjk.jpg

Blind Horse Knives BHK Mountain Sweep Knife

Brand New September 2013 Monthly Special Mountain Sweep with matching left hand Sheath. This one has a dark natural and black polished handle. . A great hunting knife, thin and very sharp! Comes with Left hand setup so you can keep your Gun or Bush Knife on your right. Asking $120 Includes Priority Shipping to your door.

Mountain Sweep Specs
Steel D2
Point Trailing
Grind Saber
Blade 3.75
Handle length 4.95
OL 9
Thickness 0.125
Handle Natural & Black Polished Micarta

image.jpg5_zpsnuyxlprz.jpg

image.jpg4_zpsrsgavsdt.jpg

image.jpg6_zpsuvq5ajcy.jpg

Prices includes USPS Priority Mail Shipping to Your Door CONUS Only

1st "I'll Take It" followed by PM and Net to me via PayPal only gets it.

Thanks again for your Time, and have a Blessed one.

Last edited:
postage to aus an option?

I know you are new here from your join date, so just some food for thought. So far at least two of your nine posts on this forum have been to ask this same question. Given the nature of this man's sale and why, I certainly hope that if you start a visitor message conversation with him, that you at least bother to respond to any return questions he may have, and don't just leave him waiting. It was no big deal to me, but my sale had nothing to do with a surgery...

Hey CushionCut,

I appreciate the interest but currently only mailing continental United States.

Thanks Again and have a Good one.

Blind Horse Forest Trail for $ 300.00
"I'll Take It"

Edit: PM sent for Paypal info,

Last edited:
you need to organise a US address.....check out SHIPITO in the US, costs a bit extra but solves the US only problem

Thanks tracker 2 sent you a email.

Chris you got second dibs thank you.

Walt you got it. Thank you again Sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back